March 2013 Weddings

Checks!

This weekend we unexpectantly got a lot accomplished! We finished registering and since we were at the mall, we took a look around for jewelry. I got my bridal jewelry at Nordstrom- LOVE the Nadri line there. (I also noticed FI sneaking around the diamond bracelet counter at Macy's... good thing I only bought earrings and a necklace!) I also picked up earrings for my bridesmaids- on clearance at Macy's for $7 each! Then I purchased a Watters Bridesmaid dress I've been eyeing to wear for the rehearsal- there was a trunk show this weekend where I got by wedding gown. We're also meeting with the stationer Tuesday to finalize wording and invite design! :)

Anyone else have a successful weekend?!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks!

• Dang, Caitlynmk, you did get a lot done!! Good for you!! The only thing I've managed to do is talk to a jeweler about getting our old wedding rings redone. School has me too busy to even do much planning right now!

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Woo Hoo! You are on a roll girl!
    This weekend we were able to do some unexpected checks on our list too. We reserved the DIY uplighting i found online. We saw them used in a wedding Friday and it is wayyy more cost effective than getting from a rental company here local. I also just ordered by satin overlays for the table. There was a sale at linentablecloth.com and it was 35% off satin. So my mom purchased what we needed. I got all the linens for the tables for $77 plus free shipping! :) The center pieces have been finalized and i am store hunting tomorrow to try to pick up the last few of the vases we need. My FI also finished spraying the paper mache letters for the guestbook table and our cardbox. I think its great how helpful he is in my wedding crafting!
    It was def a good wedding related weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is awesome you havea DOC @sleeper!  I think we may have one through our reception venue but that won't cover the ceremony and everything in between. Sounds like this was a good weekend for many of us! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards