Attire & Accessories Forum

CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

Re: CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

• Our wedding will be held in Rosemont, IL in the beautiful Penthouse of Victoria Banquets, ceremony and reception are in the same room!

I will be wearing sparkly high heels! Have to get a new pair because my fiance thinks the ones I currently have are too high!
  • irothiroth member
    First Comment
    We're getting married in beautiful Saratoga Springs, NY and I haven't picked shoes yet, but definitely something comfortable with a mid to high heel.
  • Where is your wedding? The gorgeous Chapel Hill in Rochester, NY, and our reception will be just down the street at the Auditorium Center! :) 

What type of shoes are you wearing? Gold Vera Wang peeptoe flats! 
    Can't wait! 

• Where is your wedding? Irvine, CA on the University of California, Irvine campus.
    What type of shoes are you wearing? White flip flops with some bling on them!

• We are getting married at Manor at Catlin Court in Glendale, AZ. I will be wearing blinged out flats that I blinged myself. I wanted something comfortable, plus my fiance and I are the same height so I didn't want to tower over him.
  • Where is your wedding? The Battlehouse in Mobile, Alabama

What type of shoes are you wearing?
    Hey Lady Breakfast at Tiffanys Shoes in robins egg blue and white

• Hi, thank you for the giveaway!!
    We are getting married at Whitney Oaks Country Club in Rocklin, CA.
    I will be wearing blue satin Mootsie Tootsie peep toe heels for the wedding :)
  • our wedding will be at my Grandparents church where they got married here in my hometown Nappanee, IN

i'll be wearing fuschia heels along with my bridesmaids:)

• My wedding is in Macomb, MI and iI will be wearing gorgeous ivory high heels that I still need to break in!
  • Nothing scheduled yet but we are hoping to have our ceremony in June at new world united Methodist church and the reception in the fort worth stockyards. My shoes will either be white peep toe pumps or navy blue peep toe pumps. Either way they'd better be peep toe!
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is your wedding? The Villa East Bridgewater, MA

What type of shoes are you wearing? I am wearing hot pink peep-toe wedges!!!

• tlgpghtlgpgh member
    First Comment
    We are getting married at The Fez in Hopewell Twp Pa...I have sparkly PINK high heels with pink hosery!!!!
  • lulu4150lulu4150 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012

Where is your wedding?  Mahan's Lakeview - Wolcott, CT

What type of shoes are you wearing?  strappy silver shoes w/ about 1 inch heels due to the sad fact that my fiance and I are very close in height.  I would've loved to wear a pair of high heels!

• My wedding will be in the Philadelphia area and I will be wearing some type of heels.
  • I am getting married at The Club Continental in Orange Park and I will be wearing an Ivory peep toe pump!!  I would love a pair of flip flops to wear at the reception!!! 

• BilskyBilsky member
    First Comment

My wedding will be on the Carnival Ecstasy, we're getting married in Port Canaveral before embarkation! And as far as shoes, I think I am just doing flip flops or something comfortable! Not really a heel girl!

• Hello! My name is Ashley Simoncelli
    My wedding will take place at my church, The Full Gospel Tabernacle and the reception at Salvatore's Italian Gardens. I have not bought my shoes yet but I do want white heels with a touch of purple (my wedding color) =)

• Where is your wedding?

Profile Event Center, Minneapolis, MN

What type of shoes are you wearing?

Not 100% sure yet but something either white, silver or aqua blue. Heels for pictures and ceremony, flip flops for the reception!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • I am getting married at Mount Pleasant MBC in Saint Louis Missouri. I will probably wear a white wedge heel for comfort.

• My name is Nicole Ligerman I'm getting married at Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks I'm wearing royal blue Bagdley Mishka's for the ceremony and sparkly blue Toms for the reception
  • My wedding is in Orange County, California - beach town, USA! So, bride flip flops are NECESSARY! lol I haven't bought my shoes, yet, but I want something comfortable, since I'll be in them all day/night!
  • Where is your wedding? Oregon, IL

What type of shoes are you wearing? Bandolino Eladia  Pumps in blue

June 2013 - July Sig Challenge - Venue

Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway!
    My name is Shannon Mitchell and my fiance is Rafael Rodriguez.
    We are getting married in Orange Park, Florida and I will were heels for the ceremony and Converse for the reception. (:
  • our wedding will be in a church. noit sure of the shoes yet, but would love flip flops since I am a coastal girl!! 
  • Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway!! 
    Our wedding is going to be Eblerta MI right on the Beach and I will be wearing Flip Flops!!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • my name is Mary Ingram we will be getting married at First Baptist Church, El Campo,TX
    not sure what shoes just yet, but I live on the gulf coast so flip slops sounds like the perfect idea!
  • Our wedding will be held at our church. Covenant family church and reception will follow at the kurten community center. I haven't picked my shoes out yet but they will definitely be white with some height.
  • My wedding is in SC and I will be wearing royal blue heels - love them!
  • Where is your wedding? My wedding ceremony is at our family's church in Meriden, CT. and the reception is in a beautiful ball room at The Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville Ct!

What type of shoes are you wearing?  I'll be wearing peep toe heels with rhinestones! (Not too high because I dont want my feet to hurt all day!)

• JeniandGregJeniandGreg member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    My name is Jeni Noerenberg We're getting married in San Diego, CA next April. My shoes right now are nine west 4.5 in heels with white gold rainbow glitter. I have flats that match. I love the sparkle! I dream of a fifi aurora borealis from Christian louboutin, but there's no way I'd ever spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes, even for my wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards