40-Plus Brides

Question for you all

I get married in 10 days, you ladies gonna let me still hang out and play with you, even If I am an old married lady? lol

Re: Question for you all

• Hey DOT, how about Oreo Truffles? I can do that lol

Lucy, yes I am high on antibiotics, and unisom lol

Night
  • She can stay but we want cake.  Sorry but ya'all started the cake thing. :)
    Created by Wedding Favors
  • Silly lady!  Of course you can stay!
  • No leave!  and take the strangler with you.

I'll be married 1 year in July, yet here I am.  It's weird; I thought after I get married, I'll leave this TK nonsense behind, but you just get hooked on the boards.
  • Wow, I will never live the Strangler thing down, lol 

Marrin we can be the married wise women these single ladies go to for advise lol
  • I'm glad you are sticking around after your wedding Marrin and hope you will too Karen...we can get tips from you guys that have already be there!!!

No cake!!!  We are trying to lose weight...remember!?!?!?!  : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not the only married one here am I?
  • Yes the old married hags are always welcome LOL.  I will be joining the married
    (again) ranks in 3 weeks - WOO HOO!
    Anniversary
  • No Marrin you are not the only married one on here!!  I qualify now - LOL it'll be two months of wedded bliss for me as of this coming Friday. 

And one month away from wedded bliss for Lisa...   ;-)
  • Ang - yes I know you got married, but until today I don't think I've seen you post here.  Didn't know Jcb was married too.

Unobservant.....Party of 1?  Seinfeld.....Party of 3
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment

Our 2nd anniversary is this summer. 

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_40-plus-brides_question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:69dea60c-2319-4015-8380-4a5cc0f18476Discussion:9de7abb5-70d2-46f1-8942-7c9214208e16Post:3f8ed49b-b50f-45f7-99b4-f39ea91fe8d2">Re: Question for you all</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yep, count me with the marrieds still on TK  :-) Hi Les!!  Hope Cheddar is feeling better and getting used to his new 'home'!
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

Hi jcbsjr!  He seems to be feeling a little better.  He's more alert, and meowing when anyone is nearby.  Poor guy.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Check my signature.  If they kicked out people who got married, I'd be long gone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards