South Carolina

beach ceremony in N Myrtle Beach, SC or Sunset Beach, NC

Does anyone know of a good beach ceremony spot at N Myrtle Beach, SC or Sunset Beach, NC with ample parking?  I would even go through a wedding chapel if there is one with ample guest space/parking area.

Re: beach ceremony in N Myrtle Beach, SC or Sunset Beach, NC

• edited December 2011
    At Sunset Beach when you cross the bridge & enter the island @ the 1st stop sign there is public parking (fairly large lot). Check out the sunset Inn too (website below). THey have a section on their website about weddings & it's just a short walk to the beach. I LOVE Sunset Beach & it would be much less crowded that N. Myrtle. GL!

http://www.thesunsetinn.net/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sweet moment with SD Image and video hosting by TinyPic Me & Dad Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic May Siggy - Favorite Flower : Yellow Jonquill Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in NMB and there are several places you can get married with ample public parking....though during the high season it's gonna be a gamble. I would reccommend September on or if you are looking for spring summer have your wedding in the late late afternoon around 5-6 pm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards