Wedding Etiquette Forum

Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...

Like... The weather?

Shoes?

My vacation coming up?

All the new posters I don't recognize? SHOW YOURSELVES.

God, I hate Glee.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...

• I love glee, but I'm WAY behind - so I'm boycotting that thread.

I GET TO GO TO FLORIDA A WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!
  • I'm proud to say that I've never watched Glee.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • I HATE GLEE TOO!

The weather is...weird.  It was 90 degrees two days ago, then yesterday it was supposed to thunderstorm all day and night, and it was sunny all day, and clear all night.

Do not understand.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • YAY FOR FLORIDA!!! Are you meetin' up with Lovin'LIfe?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hi Fishy!  I don't mind Glee, but I don't actively watch it either.  ::shrugs::

I've never introduced myself to you, but we've been in the same threads.  So in the interest of not being someone you don't know:  HI, I'm Meg!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:4a4a511a-ad04-4d8d-9b84-129fe020c082">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm proud to say that I've never watched Glee.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Same.

Fish I'm jealous you're going to Mexico now.  We're going in January and I cannot wait.

My shoes are very NOT exciting, so I can't talk about those.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Our weather is whack up here, too. It was hot, humid, rainy, sunny, and now this morning it was cold and I have a 5:56 tee time, so things better shape up.

The Margarita Evolution
  • annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    I have never seen Glee and I think I like it that way. Lea Michele bothers the shiit out of me and I don't really know why. She just seems obnoxious.

Anyway...the weather here is lovely. I wish I could spend some time outside. It's supposed to get gross and rainy just in time for the weekend.
  • Hiya Fishy!! So wish I was gonig to Mehico!!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2011
    HI MEG! I recognize your sig picture!

Bay, I'm just so jazzed to not go to work for 14 days, I can't hardly stand it. I need me a break.

The Margarita Evolution
  • there was a whole crocs thread on SB yesterday
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• We have had the crappiest spring ever.  And this is my 15th spring in Michigan, so that's saying something.
  • I want to go to Mexico.  Will you take me with you?  I should fit in a suitcase.  I'll even pay the baggage fee.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • FISHY.

ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS DIES ON BONES TONIGHT.

FOR SERIOUS.

Oh, and I got a wrong number call from North Dakota this morning.  I blame you, of course.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:5644155d-8c00-4d51-bb0f-4c5f93e28fbf">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love glee, but I'm WAY behind - so I'm boycotting that thread. I GET TO GO TO FLORIDA A WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

Where abouts?

• I LOVE CROCS. How did I not know there was a CROC thread?

BUT LVB YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO AND ARE GOING TO HAVE AN AWESOME TIME.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I've never watched Glee.  It's really hot here.  I'm ready for my cruise, which includes going to Mexico, but it's not until next year.  Time machine, anyone?
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • J, come along! Scott takes a REALLY big suitcase.

I KNOW VEGGIE. I AM SO ASSITED! I have it DVR'd. I'll watch it FIRST THING when I get off the course.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I keep getting wrong numbers calling me, too.

VEggie did they leave a name? I probably know them. There's only like...600,000 of us afterall.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Like... The weather?  83 degrees and sunny.

Shoes?  Mine are off. 

My vacation coming up?  I'm so excited for you.

I'm leaving the 21st to go crusing and I'm pretty excited for myself. Yep.

All the new posters I don't recognize? SHOW YOURSELVES.

God, I hate Glee. Me too. :fist bump:

Oh and Hi. Miss your face around here. Kiss
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• I don't watch Glee either.  Which is odd, since I'm a big musical theater person.

In other news, tomorrow is my last day of work before THE WEDDING!  one week of prep and then ELEVEN DAYS IN HAWAII!!

I'M SHOUTING FROM THE ROOF TOPS!
  • Miss you, too, Fezzy!!

But your lack of shoes explains the smell in here...

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:c9d3323e-acab-4de7-bedc-8e0d95a1a420">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE] I KNOW VEGGIE. I AM SO ASSITED! I have it DVR'd. I'll watch it FIRST THING when I get off the course.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I'll have to keep my kleenex handy, just in case.  I see myself blubbering like a baby for some reason.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:4a4a511a-ad04-4d8d-9b84-129fe020c082">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm proud to say that I've never watched Glee.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Me either!

My coworker was going on and on about the show yesterday and I was thinking PLEASE SHUT THE FUUCK UP!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • You may not want to read it, Guppy.  The general consensus was that crocs are ugly.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:2d3f5381-2797-4df4-8141-089c2e26054a">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee... : Where abouts?
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

Mom and dad live just north of Dunnellon (do you have any idea where that is?). Basically, if you put your finger on Ocala on a map, and another finger on Gainesville, and go straight down w/ the G-ville finger, and straight west with your Ocala finger - where they meet is where my parents live. BFE.

I'll be flying into Orlando though - and then we're spending the night one night in Orlando and then going to Disney the next day and then flying out the next day. I'm excited! We're stayng on property, so I guess we'll be in LBV, whatever.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:5d353223-d2ae-48ac-8e59-04104ba4244c">Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Like... The weather? Shoes? My vacation coming up? All the new posters I don't recognize? SHOW YOURSELVES. God, I hate Glee.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

<div>Haterade :)</div>
  • Hi fishy! I am shannon :)

We can talk about your vacation, I want to go to Mexico. What part of Mexico are you going to?

I am going to the beach this weekend and I hope it is not too cold. It is supposed to be stormy here, this is the longest winter CA has ever seen I am sure. Its usually in the 100s by now, and it has been already, but then it just changes back to freakin' freezing.

I too have never seen Glee. I am not interested at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards