Christian Weddings

Glad this board exists!

I haven't been on this board before just the one for my wedding month. Today I was reading some posts and a girl posted about not wanting any mention of God in their ceremony. Three others posted after her the same thing and one said she was an extremem atheist. I'm not here to judge or condemm but it really turned me off to the board a little bit. I just believe in God and the sanctity of marriage.
Anniversary

Re: Glad this board exists!

• fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Glad you're here =). Feel free to ask any questions, I'm sure you can get a feel for our board looking at some of the titles.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yep, welcome aboard!!! :-)  A couple of us venture out to the international boards too so you'll see us around TK.  Just remember that there are a LOT of religious viewpoints all over TK, and finding your fit takes time.  I love, love, love this board.  Not only a great place to talk about stuff related to my wedding that I don't tell my "month" board, but also a great place to find encouragement.  Feel free to jump in and start posting!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm jumping on the bandwagon to welcome you and hope to see you around more!
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! In my biased opinion, this is the best board on the Knot.  I don't like the belligerent tones on the other boards.  The girls on here are super supportive.  Sometimes with my own friends, I'm too shy or nervous to ask big questions on my mind, especially with regards to sex, so it's such a relief to find such discussions on this board. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, this board is great! We are here to support, listen or pray, anytime. Welcome. 
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  We have a nice, but I feel respectful, mix of people here with all kinds of viewpoints and life experiences.  Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards