Chit Chat
Options

Shot list for photographer

My photographer asked me for a shot list of our must-have photos for the wedding day.  My list includes:
wedding party
parents
siblings
my dear old aunt with us
FMIL's oldest friend with us
grand entrances
cake cutting
first dance
father daughter dance
mother son dance

I feel like I am missing some big ones.  Is there anything glaring that i'm leaving out?  Anything you wished was on your list but wasn't?  What am I missing!!

Re: Shot list for photographer

• Options

Here are a few I wish I had...
    Me and my Dad (not during our dance but just us standing together)
    A picture with each of my BMs
    A picture with the GMs (group shot) and vice versa with my H (pic with him and my BMs)

• Options
    good ones Maggie!
  • Options
    Yeah, I have a lot of group shots but hardly any one-on-one shots except for H and I.  After a few months of going through pics I realized that one-on-ones would have been nice to have.

But then again no matter how detailed the list is there will always be some shots you wish you had that you missed.

• Options
    In Response to Re:Shot list for photographer:
    [QUOTE]I'm not too big on shots of "things", but I really wish we'd gotten a couple of photos of our tables before the reception began.Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

These are pictures I wish I had as well. Mostly to help in re-selling a bunch of the stuff after the wedding to show them somewhere other than on my living room floor.
  • Options

i def agree with the thoughts of one on ones i am not married yet so this has helped me as well    but wwhat about the other special dances? like one of the person who caught garder and caught bouquet if you are doing tht stuff. those sort of things....just thoughts :)

• Options
    Great idea, we aren't doing the garter or bouquet....... But they'd be on my list if we were!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards