Arizona-Tucson

Hair stylists

Hi ladies;

I've got someone to do my makeup, but I have no idea where to look for a stylist.  Does any one have recommendations, and maybe pictures too?  I have met with one or two at the bridal fair, but I'm really curious to hear about brides experiences.

Re: Hair stylists

• edited December 2011
    I haven't gotten my hair done yet, but I do have some solid referrals.  A friend of mine who used to be a hair stylist (stopped working to be a full time mom and go to school) highly highly recommends Jessica at Style 7 Salon.  I will most likely be using her for my wedding.  Jessica was trained at Gadabout and now owns Style 7.

Another option is the team at Noggins.  My sister in law works there and she did my hair for my cousin's wedding where I was just a guest.  I loved it and I know that her and a few of the other girls at the salon do a lot of weddings.

I hope this helps!Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    That does, thanks!  I hadn't heard of either of those so now I have new leads to look into!  :) 
  • edited December 2011
    I used Corinne from Gadabout on Grant--she was wonderful!! I told her a basic idea of how I wanted my hair,, and she did this amazing hairstyle exactly how I wanted!  I would totally recommend her anytime
  • sheighksheighk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at this place on Prince and Campbell, called Intuitive or something.  They promised one price on the phone that seemed reasonable, then asked for way way more in person.  Don't trust them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards