Wedding Etiquette Forum

I judge.

123457»

Re: I judge.

• Your arguments are beyond weak Daf, just because someone makes a post on a message board doesn't mean they are representative of how to correctly carry out the forum topic. That's like saying it's proper etiquette to kick out a bridesmaid because you saw people talking about it on wedding wire.

My parenting style and experience has nothing to do with this. I don't care if you hate AP and want to bash it, but hate it for what it is and don't get your nose out of joint when you get called out for spreading misinformation.

Why don't you do some more reading. The top 10 discipline principles from Dr Sears include "setting limits & providing structure" and "expecting obedience".

• Really, Daff?  You're reading up on AP so that you know what you're contending with?  That doesn't even make any sense.  Do you also research other parenting forms?  And are you conducting studies to see which kids grow up to be entitled, lazy brats?  Or just drawing your own conclusions?

I'm just thinking that all that research must really be cutting into your beingabitch time.  But it's certainly helping your cause.
  • I judge people who park their cars angled, taking up two spaces, in a crowded parking lot.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:85abee81-94c7-44fd-bb28-7698b89c9620Post:2c6bbb17-7101-413c-9a7e-9f8785e6a284">Re: I judge.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I judge. : I guess I just had too much faith in humanity, why haven't we come up with one yet?
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but I wish we would soon!!  I worked as a marine biologist on the Jersey Shore, you wouldn't BELIEVE how many diapers make up water pollution in the ocean.  It's all the plastic!!!  Saw lots of dead sea turtles due to plastic consumption.  A one ton leatherback died because of a plastic bit the size of a marble lodged in it's lower intestine. 

Yes, I'm sounding like a tree-hugger, judge if you must.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards