Illinois

photo location in kankakee area

Hi, we are getting married in 43 days :)  in the Bradley/Kankakee area.  I used to live there but have not in a few years.  I don't know where we should take our pictures at for after the ceremony.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

Re: photo location in kankakee area

• charlotte1819charlotte1819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I'm from this area and getting married there (at Maternity BVM Church)! Prairie Farm is a very popular location, State Park, and the Indian Caves are really pretty just to name a few places. I recommend the Indian Caves because there are nice paths around there, gazebos, and right along the river. It is most easily accessible from a park that is across from the Maternity cemetary in Bourbonnais, the park is in a neighborhood so it is a little hidden, but it is off of Percy Dr in Bourbonnais I think. Very Beautiful and worth a look. Not too far from there is Riverfront park (basically a big open field on the river). If you go straight down Canterbury Lane (east) you will find yourself in the parking lot. Both are hidden treasures that would probably be less populated than Prairie Farm or the State Park.

Good Luck! Let me know if you have any more questions
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards