New York-Western

Veil or no veil

I am wearing a dress with a sweetheart top and it has a giant bow on the back of it.  I was almost positive I was going to wear a veil, but I got to thinking that maybe I shouldnt. Help!
Vacation Anniversary

Re: Veil or no veil

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you pictures of the dress and how are you wearing your hair??
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    www.bow-occasions.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/AA_2119.jpg">Alfred Angelo Style 2119

I am not sure how I will wear my hair, but it will be an updo so its out of my face. I will have a bow clip.
    Vacation Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a fan of veils...but it was one of those things that my Mom drilled into me.  So I'd say wear whatever makes you most confortable.

What about a little birdcage veil?
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I like the tradition of a veil for the ceremony.  Maybe just a fingertip length, single layer veil for the ceremony and nothing for the reception.
  • Aquarian342Aquarian342 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful gown!  I agree with Kat; I think you should find a cute birdcage veil, or something to adorn your head with that can substitute for a veil, and remove it for the reception.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!! I just purchased my veil! I agree with you all, I think the veil will help make the dress:)
    Vacation Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards