Maryland-Baltimore

Harford County Rehearsal Dinner Suggestions

Hi everyone.  I'm getting married in May and looking for suggestions on a nice place for a rehearsal dinner in the Harford County area.  Anyone have any suggestions?  We were thinking about Bellissimo in Bel Air possibly.  Thanks!

Re: Harford County Rehearsal Dinner Suggestions

• I just went to a RD at Bellissimo's...the only down side was that it wasn't a private room...our party was sharing the back room with another party.  The parents of the groom were trying to give small speeches/toasts but it was difficult to hear them because the other party was talking very loudly.

For my wedding we were originally going to have our RD at Liberatores but then changed to a restaurant closer to our ceremony location.  Liberatores does have a private dining room (I believe in the loft area) for larger parties.  Finally, Bertucci's has a private room for larger parties as well.

• Yeah we've been to Mountain Branch several times. My brother actually works weddings there.  The food isn't that great for the money we've found.  We actually decided to go with Bellismo, but I made sure that we would have a private room  Thanks for your input ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards