Bridalicious Boot Camp

So excited to start this program!

I've been doing Weight Watchers on and off since we got engaged in December 2011, and I've lost 15 lbs doing that, but I was really just losing weight and not toning anywhere (since all I was doing was cardio), so I'm psyched about starting this program.

I have a little less than 5 months to go before the wedding, and I'm hoping to lose about 30 lbs before my first fitting (they're going to kill me when I go try it on).  The pounds aren't motivating me as much as the toning though, and I can just tell by workouts 1 & 2 that this will work!  

I just completed the cleanse (for 3 days) and am on Day 1 of the Big Day Diet Plan.  So far so good :)
JoAnne Engaged 12-23-2011 Wedding Sept. 2013

Re: So excited to start this program!

• In Response to So excited to start this program!:
    I've been doing Weight Watchers on and off since we got engaged in December 2011, and I've lost 15 lbs doing that, but I was really just losing weight and not toning anywhere (since all I was doing was cardio), so I'm psyched about starting this program. I have a little less than 5 months to go before the wedding, and I'm hoping to lose about 30 lbs before my first fitting (they're going to kill me when I go try it on).  The pounds aren't motivating me as much as the toning though, and I can just tell by workouts 1 & 2 that this will work!   I just completed the cleanse (for 3 days) and am on Day 1 of the Big Day Diet Plan.  So far so good :)
    Posted by jg106514
    Hi jg106514! That's so great to hear. The DVD workouts are so much more effective when they are combined with the type of eating you have described. I strongly encourage you to remain focused on the eating as you get started and do the workouts consistently. That is an unstoppable formula for success!!!

-Knot Fitness Coach Doug

• Thanks, Doug.  Just now beginning week 3, and I can't believe the progress I've already begun to see with a loss of 5lbs and who knows how many inches (I'm tracking now, but didn't track in week 1, unfortunately)!  Your program is amazing. Such a great purchase!
    JoAnne Engaged 12-23-2011 Wedding Sept. 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards