North Carolina-Outer Banks

Programs?

Have people already thought of/ordered/made their programs?  I found these on Etsy (http://www.paperdreamsdesignstudio.com/Paddle_Fan.html) and absolutely love them but the price seems a little steep for programs (which will eventually be thrown out anyways) - what are others doing?  I posted something on the DIY board as well, but there weren't too many ideas on how to make these...

Thanks ladies!

Re: Programs?

• edited December 2011
    I'm doing a fan program myself.  We made our own invites so easily and the fans will take far less work than those.  I just made a text box in word and plan to mount them to cardstock with rounded corners.  We'll slide the stick between the cardstock layers and finish with a ribbon.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Probably doing some sort of a fan too.  My wedding is in August due to all of the kids' schedules.  I think my guests are going to need them.
  • edited December 2011
    I made my own.  I just bought 8X10 card stock in a pretty beige/sand color and just typed it on my computer.  I made sure to type on the landscape format so it prints out correctly.  I flipped it over to print on the other side to create the front and back covers of the program.  Then just fold it in half.  I also used the same stamps I used on my invites to add the same design to it.  Super easy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards