Michigan-Detroit

Quik Picz Photo Booth

Hey! Has anyone been to an event that Quik Picz Photo Booth did? We are thinking about hiring them for our wedding and am curious to get first hand reviews (I always trust them more then their website!)! Thanks in advance! Laughing

Re: Quik Picz Photo Booth

• edited December 2011
    Never heard of it- sorry! Rock the Booth and Shutterbooth get good recs here, and Amanda Williams just started her photobooth too- she gets wonderful recs as a photog, so I'm positive that her photobooth company will do wonderful, too!

Sorry I couldn't help with your original request!
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto Hippie...I've never heard of that company either. The co's she mentioned are all highly recommended on this board. I am using Amanda Williams' photobooth for my wedding in October.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Qwik Picz for my wedding. I met the owner through a friend who has been to numerous events where he's been and loved them. Plus I got a good deal because my friend and the owner are friends so it worked out nice for me. I can't personally recommend them because I haven't used them yet but I haven't heard anything negative about the company. 
  • edited December 2011
    They offered a great package deal at the Palace Bridal show. Maybe they will honor it for you too? I talked with them for a while and they seem very nice and from thier website and past weddings pretty experienced as well. We are most likely going with them...
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards