Georgia-Atlanta

Florist Rec

Hi Ladies,
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good florist that is not too expensive?

TIA

Re: Florist Rec

• edited December 2011
    I just booked with Heather of Stylish Stems. I was very impressed upon meeting her. She was very prepared with ideas that really helped me to envision the wedding! Her price was right on target with what I wanted to spend.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Heather... She was recomended to me by my cake lady and from ATL knotties. I looked into doing my own flowers, but due to moving out of town decided it was going to be too big of a hassle, but her prices were great and not much more than doing them myself. She is so sweet and loves what she does.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    shosho designs
    KRHagen November 2009
  • edited December 2011
    I  am using Unique Expressions here is her information:
    Julie Coffin
    Owner
    Unique Floral Expressions
    www.WeLoveBrides.com

She is awesome and works with your budget and will let you use her centerpieces and columns!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • edited December 2011
    I was referred to Heather by other knotties, but she was booked for my day. I was also referred to Julie (by other knotties) with Unique Floral Expressions and decided to go with her. She really tried to work with my budget and our first meeting was great.
  • Almost MrsKAlmost MrsK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carla Duncan with On Occasions... she is fabulous. She does the work herself and has a "play with flowers" day at your venue with you where she will build a bouquet to mimic the one she makes for your wedding. She is very highly recommended!
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Darryl Wiseman.  His info is in my bio.  He's award-winning and was so easy to work with and gave me an incredible deal.
  • winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Julie with Unique Floral Expressions, you should check her out.
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards