Not Engaged Yet
Options

Insanity - Week 4, Day 3

Four words for you this morning: I. Hate. Basketball. Drills.
Hate them! Did I mention I don't really like basketball drills?

Anyway.... today's challenge was the fact that I woke up at 4am when my sister sent me a text message. I was up for at least half an hour, and my last half hour of sleep was restless, so I was a bit lethargic when I got up.

But, it's another day done! I did have to take a few more breaks. The second round has a lot of plank drills, which really hurt my back, so instead of timing, I did a set number of each rotation. Click here if you want to see what today's workout entailed! Have a great day :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Insanity - Week 4, Day 3

• Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol, the basketball drills aren't as bad as the frog jumps, IMO. That stinks that you had a rough morning, but so happy you pushed through it and finished your workout!!

I have my phone on ALARM ONLY now because my cousin likes to text me at midnight.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    I found out if you take the left half of your before picture and the right half of your after picture and put them together to look like one picture of you, it's kinda neat to see the results that way. I'm going to wait and do that at the end. You should try it though. It's just another way to look at the results, but it looks pretty cool.
    -Ely

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok... I'm going to work out during lunch today... thank you for inspiration. :)
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_insanity-week-4-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9fba89e0-cae4-46aa-921f-0e445834909cPost:131fe6f2-03dc-41df-b22f-13789e70943e">Re: Insanity - Week 4, Day 3</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found out if you take the left half of your before picture and the right half of your after picture and put them together to look like one picture of you, it's kinda neat to see the results that way. I'm going to wait and do that at the end. You should try it though. It's just another way to look at the results, but it looks pretty cool.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

Whoa.... I may need to do that, you know, when I get motivated and whatnot. :-)

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    That's a great idea with the pictures, Ely. I'm definitely getting all sorts of new muscles, but the fat over them is being really stubborn :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    I like to say that I have a six pack and all kinds of muscles...they're just hidden below a protective layer of fat. Some day I hope to get rid of that protection, lol. Slow process but we'll get there! :)
    -Ely

• Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow, Tiger. That workout is deserving of the term INSANE! lol

GO YOU!

This was my Turbo Fire workout today:
    http://youtu.be/EGckztd9x-8

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    Desert: Wow! I'm pretty sure my body doesn't move the same way hers does! I am not coordinated either so even if I did remember the moves, which wouldn't happen, it wouldn't be pretty, lol. That looks like a lot of fun though!
    -Ely

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards