December 2013 Weddings

i hate jennifer aniston

as my ML peeps know.  just putting it out there for the CNs.  so, the BEST thing happened today.  jennifer said 'retard' on regis & kelly.

lol, what a RETARD

Here it in context: Regis was talking about her Babs Streisand homage and he said, “You’re playing dress up!” Her response: “Yes, I play dress up! I do it for a living, like a retard!

Re: i hate jennifer aniston

• The countdown begins until she announces she's going to retard rehab.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • edited August 2010
    AHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!

I also hate Jennifer Aniston, but she is lower on my hate scale than say Meg Ryan or the first and foremost, ultimate, most hated person on my list, Drew Barrymore.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_hate-jennifer-aniston?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:105c0b24-9796-4d09-a1b7-b90ca6112f7cPost:220abc9d-3a7a-4b90-9b53-f51b5f9812b6">Re: i hate jennifer aniston</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wha? How can you hate Drew Barrymore? How many slightly slow, mildly attractive girls with lisps makes it in Hollywood? They need our support!
    Posted by jens_a_ten[/QUOTE]
    a ha ha ha ah ahahha
    ha
    ha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_hate-jennifer-aniston?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:105c0b24-9796-4d09-a1b7-b90ca6112f7cPost:a0ed70b0-3aa6-4713-961b-ecfccd08f5a5">Re: i hate jennifer aniston</a>:
    [QUOTE]AHAHAHAHHAAHAHA! I also hate Jennifer Aniston, but she is lower on my hate scale than say Meg Ryan or the first and foremost, ultimate, most hated person on my list, Drew Barrymore.
    Posted by _Fenton[/QUOTE]

I don't understand any hate scale that does not include the likes of Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Gwen Stefani.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Wha?  Why do you hate Gwen Stefani?
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Are you kidding?! I've hated her since I was 16 and "I'm Just a Girl" came out. Hollaback Girl only solidified my hatred.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • KtoBKtoB member
    First Comment

I am on board with you booby.  I hate her and lol that she said retard on Regis and Kelly. 

• edited August 2010
    Drew Barrymore isn't even mildly attractive.  For some reason I got stuck watching Boys on the Side this past weekend and I kept thinking, Man, girlfriend, you ugly.  She her hook nose, protruding chin, are the worst, but I also noticed her eyes aren't symmetrical.  They're a little like Sloth from Goonies.

She's a terrible actress, too.  She makes everything so effing goofy and cheesey.  SNL nailed it when they mocked her in her own monologue:
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/101503/saturday-night-live-drew-barrymore-monologue

Bethie, I hate Jennifer Love Hewitt for sure.  But I actually like Angelina Jolie.  Tomb Raider, dude!  I have a thing for superhero chicks.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • I like Jennifer Aniston. And Drew Barrymore. Suck it cows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards