Wedding Invitations & Paper

RSVP Postcard Help

My fiance and I want to do a postcard for our RSVPs and since many of our out-of-town guests will likely not make it we wanted to add a section where guests can write us a little note on the postcard. However I am having a difficult time figuring out how to make it noted that we are hoping to receive said messages. I dont really want to just write "send us back a note" and am trying to find a clever way to do it.
If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. I thought just writing Return with Love and having a few lines might work, but after showing a few people they didnt think it would be obvious enough.
Thank you for your help!

Re: RSVP Postcard Help

• We didn't say anything about that, but there was some blank space on our RSVP card.  A lot of people just took it upon themselves to write something.

I don't think I'd ask someone to write something.  That's weird, and sort of putting them on the spot to think of something nice to say.  
  • I've heard of pp asking guests to write down their favorite song to be played at he reception, maybe they would add a note as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_rsvp-postcard?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:0e0894fc-da55-4562-81f1-9a83fec2fb58Post:f7eb2740-b317-4e12-807f-b40605355181">Re: RSVP Postcard Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]We didn't say anything about that, but there was some blank space on our RSVP card.  A lot of people just took it upon themselves to write something. I don't think I'd ask someone to write something.  That's weird, and sort of putting them on the spot to think of something nice to say.  
    Posted by MyNameIsNot[/QUOTE]

This exactly.  We received several notes from those who declined on the RSVP.  People will write a note if they want to, no need to tell them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards