Michigan-Detroit

XP: Can Someone Identify This Dress??

really like this dress but it is mail order:

http://www.romanticgowns.com/collection/displayimage.asp?image=B005-white-front-b.jpg

This is not from China but the Carribean and I'm still leary.

Can someone tell me who makes this dress and the style number, and price or something close to it?

Re: XP: Can Someone Identify This Dress??

• Not sure exactly but it looks like stuff I've seen at David's Bridal or by alfred angelo.
  • I recommend taking that picture in to a bridal salon and asking them to find you similar dresses - at the very least then you can try it on and see if you actually like the style on yourself.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_xp-can-someone-identify-this-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:51a6cc26-2d49-4ce2-a3e5-fa57687b8537Post:b678e138-9f20-4445-bfa3-793ac7c4ad5f">Re: XP: Can Someone Identify This Dress??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not sure exactly but it looks like stuff I've seen at David's Bridal or by alfred angelo.
    Posted by MMRoberts11[/QUOTE]

Since it's an A-Line dress, I looked at both of their sites but nothing that was just plain like that dress.  They had ones with lace overlay, beading and other stuff.

Netbride (which is out of MN) is supposed to be good and they will quote you prices if you give them a name and style number.
  • I've seen some Alfred Angelo dresses that look like this. I'm going to Miiracle Wedding Village for my dress in Dearborn Heights, MI. If you take your pic in there they can help you. Ask for Erica she's awesome. I grew up with her!
  • Seems this company, which is supposed to be a warehouse in FL, wants to send this dress to a local salon.  I gave them 3 places, so we will see.

Just becaue something looks good on the internet doesn't mean it will look good on me.
  • go to Google and click images, then drag and drop the picture of your dress onto the search bar.  Google will bring up any similar images and websites that have the dress. My hubby taught me this trick yesterday when I was helping a friend with a similar problem, it's awesome! Good Luck:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards