October 2012 Weddings
Options

efavormart.com

Hey Ladies!
Have any of you ordered from efavormart.com? They have the candles, and table runner we want at an awesome price! Plus free shipping! I'm a little gun shy when it comes to online companies, so I'm looking for some personal experiences.

BTW: I did look online for some reviews...and it seems to be 50/50. Some had horrible experiences, while others had great ones. UGH! No help there

Thanks Guys!

Re: efavormart.com

• Options
    I considered ordering from them at one point but found what I needed locally at a price that I was comfortable with.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I ordered some ribbon from them.  It was2 inch wide wire edge ribbon. Supposed to be eggplant color.  It is really more of like a raspberry color.  I was very disappointed.  But as far as the service and shipping time, it was ok.  I havent even attempted to return the ribbon, although I probably should.  I thought I might just try to re-sell it after the wedding along with some other stuff.
    Counting the days until I marry the man of my dreams. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I bought some rose petals from there and was quite satisfied. Shipping was fast and everything looked the way I expected it to. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought our centerpiece flowers from there as well as petals. Mostly they were pretty good, though the royal blue petals are rather crap... just organza cut in a vague petalish shape, not actual petals. I had to give em a kick when their customer service got lazy about a refund on that.  The flowers are pretty good, but I will say we've found a few where the petals were actually made from the selvaged edge of the fabric (blech!). But overall they're fine.
  • Options
    thanks girls! I'm gonna go ahead and take a chance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards