Ohio-Cincinnati

Sam Hills?

Anyone have Sam Hills contact info?? I have heard he is a amazing. Thanks!

Re: Sam Hills?

• edited December 2011
    Hey! The number to make appointments with Sam is 513- 502- 5293.

Good Luck! Sam is truly amazing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • sandmammsandmamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!
  • mschneid02mschneid02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    unless you are looking for next year, I wouldn't try Sam. He's all booked for 2010 (unless you are a regular).

• MrsSigX2BMrsSigX2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might have to agree with mschneid02....I tried booking just a foil/cut w/Sam (with the intention that if I liked him and he was all he's hyped up to be on here, I'd try to book him for my wedding) and it took over 4 months to get in. 

When I finally did get in, my schedule wasn't as open as it was when I started trying.  I had him foil & cut me -- he did a FABULOUS job, not just a "great job"!  He advised me to call right away about my wedding in May.  I was heartbroken when they returned my call to tell me he was already doing a wedding that day...  I will still go to him though for regular hair because I just plain like the guy and he's crazy talented.
  • sandmammsandmamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh thanks girls for the info but i unfortunately already got the call a few days ago that he was booked for the entire year of 2010! i am so bummed because i have never heard anyone rave so much about someone!! any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated for hair! i just don't know who to trust when it comes to the wedding day!

thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards