New Jersey

Waiting for my knottie rite of passage

The beloved RSVP vent! Somehow I doubt I'm getting 53 responses in the next three days. lol

I also love how some of the outstanding responses include my Godmother, FI's grandma, FI's brother (!!), FI's best man (!) and close aunts and uncles, many of whom were invited with a +1. Cause, you know, we should assume they are coming and come up with imaginary names for the guests they may or may not be bringing.

Re: Waiting for my knottie rite of passage

• edited December 2011

LOL.  We had members of our BP who never RSVPed.

• mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    FI never sent our RSVP back to his cousin a few years ago ... "I don't need to, they know we'll come."

Dude, they put the stamp on the envelope for a reason! I was so embarrassed.
  • jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG.  Can't wait for that... ugh.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Isn't it fun?! haha
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • yankees320yankees320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had 2 BMs who just never responded.  They will see what it's like one day when they get married.  I feel your pain :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you're going to have lots of phone calls to make!  I'm at the halfway point between when I sent invitations out and when RSVP's are due.  I have 80 out of 237 responses in.  I'm hoping that things pick up in the next 2weeks because it doesn't seem like I'm going at that good of a pace!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards