Christian Weddings

Below 250!!

Yay!!  I've made it below the 250 day mark!! :)  Only 249 days to go!!  I always get so excited when we move into a new "decade", as I like to call it!!  Yay for the 240's!! :D
Photobucket March 2011 September Siggy Challenge FAVORITE MOVIE BIO updated 8/15 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Below 250!!

• kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL - I remember this day!  You just made me laugh and I needed it!  Thanks:-)!Cool
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Sometimes I'm glad I only have 25 days left, but other times, I wish I had more time!

Congrats!  Time certainly does fly once you hit the 100 days mark!
  • jsimmjsimm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the PP... we're down to 80 days, and I feel like time has totally flown since we hit the 100 day mark!  Best of luck OP!  We started out with 266, and I felt like it was never going to end!  Rest assured, it will and before you know it you will be saying those magic words!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_below-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3b78dd6c-88fd-4654-80dd-65e8a77329b8Post:d41bcab5-07b4-456a-bbcd-f3875321271e">Re: Below 250!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Time certainly does fly once you hit the 100 days mark!
    Posted by FutureMrsMcDaniel[/QUOTE]

<div>True! What's up with that? We started with 202 days to go and have suddenly found ourselves with 31 days left. Days 202-100 went by awfully slowly, but the time since then has gone by considerably more quickly, and that goes doubly so for this summer.</div><div>
    </div><div>Decades are fun markers. So are square numbers and cubes. My FH also likes to keep a countdown in binary in his gchat status, which is majorly cool.</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • TimsGirl10TimsGirl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :)  I so wish I was in the double digits and not the triples.... but yeah, it'll go fast.  We started at 302....so, wow, already down int he 240's!! :D  I just wanna start planning some more stuff- but my mom kinda has me on hold until my 2 brothers get married in October! (Yes, 2 of my brothers are getting married within 14 days of each other!!!  CRAZY!!!)
    Photobucket March 2011 September Siggy Challenge FAVORITE MOVIE BIO updated 8/15 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!  2 weeks of each other?  Bet you've got one stressed mama!

We will be engaged for 253 days by the wedding.  It feels like yesterday that me and my girls on the August '10 board were congratulating each other on 100 days. 

TimsGirl, it does make time go faster (if that's what you want) if you count by 'decades'.  Can't believe I'll be in the teens by next week.  It doesn't feel any more real to me now though.  Gotta get to the week of the wedding, and I'll let you know if that changes. :)
  • TimsGirl10TimsGirl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah- crazy huh?  One is out in Cali (we are in FL) and they are going out for that, as is my youngest brother and sister (they are in the wedding).  They will be home 11 days and brother #2 gets married.  Brother #2 got engaged a week before FI and I- so its been a short planning time for them!!  If we could afford it, we would spring for October too- just to join in the crazy fun!!  But- I want my own time to shine!!  I'll have from the end of Oct to the end of March for the wedding planning to be all about me (selfish sounding I know) but right now, I have had to back off and let it be about my brothers and their FIs. :)

Oh- and my poor sister and brother- they are in all 3 weddings!! YIKES!! 3 dresses and 3 tuxes....and 3 dresses for my mom too! LOL  Gotta love having a big family though (there are 7 of us!). :)
  • mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay! I look forward to the under 100 days mark! I know time is flying but I am just looking forward to being a misses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards