Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Glamour Shots for BPics?????? --- FYI Today's Groupon

Has anyone used Glamour Shots for their B-Session or for anything? Todays Groupon seems like a great deal for only $20 but just not sure what they are like...

Makeup Session and More at Glamour Shots in Bloomington. Choose Between Two Options. http://www.groupon.com/minneapolis-stpaul/deals/glamour-shots-minneapolis?utm_campaign=VisitorReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=anonymous

Re: Glamour Shots for BPics?????? --- FYI Today's Groupon

• tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've always gotten kind of a cheap and cheesy vibe from Glamour Shots, but I don't really have anything to base that on other than the portraits that are on display in their windows, so take that w/a grain of salt. If it's the Glamour Shots at MOA, I don't think I would feel comfortable going to the mall for a photo shoot like that, even if the room you're in is private.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_glamour-shots-bpics-fyi-todays-groupon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:012ba28d-5c2b-46f6-8621-a8900b7aae62Post:2402bb30-183d-419b-859b-8e06d5804e94">Re: Glamour Shots for BPics?????? --- FYI Today's Groupon</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've always gotten kind of a cheap and cheesy vibe from Glamour Shots, but I don't really have anything to base that on other than the portraits that are on display in their windows, so take that w/a grain of salt. If it's the Glamour Shots at MOA, I don't think I would feel comfortable going to the mall for a photo shoot like that, even if the room you're in is private.
    Posted by tpender13[/QUOTE]

That is kind of how I feel too. However, I don't know anyone who did Bpics there, so I can't speak from experience!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards