African American Weddings
Options

BM shoes, it only took one... smh (PIP)

So 1 week and 2 days after my sister drops out, my girls are in possesion of their dresses with no alreations needed and today I sent them pics of the shoes I like,... Order to shoe dazzle will go out tomorro,  when it comes they'll try them on .. I HOPE they fit and are walk able

Ssrichelle07_banner_v1_jk-medium

those are the shoes in the nuetral/ pink color and  here is me in the dress (i posted the other day)

Ladies, what do you think of the combo?  flowers should have colors ranging from soft pink, to darker pink roses.  Do you think the shoes are too casual??  I was also looking at these gold ones but, I really wanted to incorporate the pink

Delight
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM shoes, it only took one... smh (PIP)

• Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    wait im confused. Is the shoe the one at the top or the one at the bottom next to the dress
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bm-shoes-it-only-took-one-smh-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:256c8e1f-592d-4fc2-acf8-5cd9b9746073Post:c0bc2539-4f1f-489f-bb00-2f88846e05f4">Re: BM shoes, it only took one... smh (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]wait im confused. Is the shoe the one at the top or the one at the bottom next to the dress
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

Im thinking the one on the top,... looking for opinions on if I should go with the bottom one instead.  I like how the top one brings out the lil bit of nude thats at the bottom of the dress.  IMO the dress is shiny enough and doesnt need more glittering. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rowenac82rowenac82 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I think you need a shoe that is more nude if you know what I mean. The pink undertone of the first shoe doesn't appear to work. When I get home I will see if I could find pics of what I mean. I like the idea of a gold shoe but I get what you are trying to do. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bm-shoes-it-only-took-one-smh-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:256c8e1f-592d-4fc2-acf8-5cd9b9746073Post:f7165dd5-1813-4712-bc47-0fc0c43ba1f4">Re: BM shoes, it only took one... smh (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you need a shoe that is more nude if you know what I mean. The pink undertone of the first shoe doesn't appear to work. When I get home I will see if I could find pics of what I mean. I like the idea of a gold shoe but I get what you are trying to do. 
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]

This.. I would go with a nude shoe as well.. Leave the pink incorporated in the bouquets.. but with this dress.. since I agree it already has enough sparkle to it.. I would go with a more nude colored shoe..
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    the dress is PRETTY!!!! Sorry happygirl, but i think a different shoe would work better.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    jonekajoneka member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I love the first ones (nude shoe)!!!!! Hopefully they can walk in them since their mary janes with the scrap....I would stay away from the bottom ones...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards