Wedding Etiquette Forum

S/O Regs Poll

2»

Re: S/O Regs Poll

• Gah Fischy! You beat me!
  • BOOYA!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Which regs did you notice the most/were you drawn to when you first started lurking/posting? E, Salt, Heels, Macdiddly (from DIY), Sucrets, P2, Fish, Amoro, Mandy 

At what point did you feel like you became a reg (if you consider yourself one)?
    Once I started to be friended on FB and getting a few pages

What do you think it 'takes' to become a reg?
    Posting and not lurking :)
  • edited February 2010
    Which regs did you notice the most/were you drawn to when you first started lurking/posting? juliemarie, oot, dollylolly, lanie26, chris&chris

At what point did you feel like you became a reg (if you consider yourself one)? it's all so fuzzy

What do you think it 'takes' to become a reg? persistence
  • I forgot to say MrsB.  Her FAQs were my TK Bible for the first 6 months on the boards. Then I figured out everything just in time for the switch.  Now I need the new FAQs.
  • Which regs did you notice the most/were you drawn to when you first started lurking/posting?
    Fische, Mandy, Moose, P2, Arbolita, Salt & Bec

At what point did you feel like you became a reg (if you consider yourself one)?
    After the switch when people remembered and called me by my old sig name.  Also when posters refer to me by my first name and I was no longer surprised by it.

Sticking around - posting often.  Not sucking up (I hate that) and taking a flaming in the spirit in which it's intended.  Owning up to your bullshiit too. 
  • God, I've been here way too long. 
  • I can't believe no one said Ramey! She was EVERYWHERE when I first started posting. I also remember Frankie, Buddha, Delicia, Fragglepals, Stefibeth.

I used to be a reg, but I'm definitely not anymore - as evidenced by the fact that no one named me in this thread :)
  • I totally forgot about Ramey!  Ramey, Chad, GwenB, Buddha, GigglingBride, IrishBrideND and Fragglepals were all regs.

Oh and Stefibeth!  I still remember the horrible incident where she posted a very bad dildo.
  • Being a nub such as myself and spending 98% of my time on E threads...a lot of people stick out: banana, sucrets, fische, salt, bbyckes, alix, pooh, amoro, kiki, poli, jessandtrav and rach

There are some I'm forgetting...and some I probably spelled wrong.  SIA
  • Which regs did you notice the most/were you drawn to when you first started lurking/posting?
    Sun, Alix, Fishe, Roxy, Amoro

I'm still irregular.

Being relevant, sticking to your guns, and being called out by a newb a time or two, for being the "most evil biitch evvvvver." Also, just being here to post consistently and keep things on the board moving.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards