Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

The links up to the interview (if youre bored)

http://wedding.theknot.com/the-knot-wedding-tv-ondemand.aspx

Click on the knot live, and the top episode (season 2 episode 3).  It's the last segmant before the giveaway.

Re: The links up to the interview (if youre bored)

• ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Just watched it!  You sounded great and the pictures are awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I just showed it to DH and when he saw the photos of him fainting he was SO mad at me... hahahaha.    Not realllly mad, but annoyed ;P
  • edited December 2011
    You sounded great! I didn't know about a lot of those aspects of your wedding - they really made the day special.

And gosh damn those two girls are annoying though.. I felt like they kept cutting you off. Haha.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could someone please feed Carly?  I swear, you could cut a diamond on her collar bone!  I think we should have a GTG and have a drinking game with this episode; everytime anyone a says "actually" we take a shot.  Thoughts??

Kim, you were great.  I didn't realize you had a "Philly" themed wedding.  I saw the picture with the boxing gloves and I was always thinking "WTF are they doing??"  Now I know!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    <div align="left">In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_links-up-interview-bored?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:7a35a1e3-fdf1-4056-82ad-855e52d356fbPost:1d2dbe49-7903-4ab5-8149-e896ca5e80eb">Re: The links up to the interview (if youre bored)</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Could someone please feed Carly?</strong>  I swear, you could cut a diamond on her collar bone!  I think we should have a GTG and have a drinking game with this episode; everytime anyone a says "actually" we take a shot.  Thoughts?? Kim, you were great.  I didn't realize you had a "Philly" themed wedding.  I saw the picture with the boxing gloves and I was always thinking "WTF are they doing??"  Now I know!
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the SAME thing as I watched that.</div>
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see it tonight -- I can't get the video to work on my office computer (which is extra annoying since the video above the board won't stop!).
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! You sounded great.
  • edited December 2011
    That was great though I wish you had more time ti talk.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards