Not Engaged Yet

*Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress

Elle, was it you that was looking for a dress for your mom?  My memory sucks these days. 

http://www.weddingtonway.com/shop/style-d502.html?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress

• SopChickSopChick member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    That's a gorgeous dress, and it would actually make a fantastic audition dress for me! :D
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_elle-least-think-mob-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5507b9e-9024-4d43-b709-affbea11cdb6Post:1aaf9bd4-9023-468e-968d-48365e9bfdbc">Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a gorgeous dress, and it would actually make a fantastic audition dress for me! :D
    Posted by SopChick[/QUOTE]

I want it too!  It just seems timeless and so flattering. 
  • SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_elle-least-think-mob-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5507b9e-9024-4d43-b709-affbea11cdb6Post:f73e51de-4e25-4d97-8aef-e9f82647d43e">Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress : I want it too!  It just seems timeless and so flattering. 
    Posted by TheMutleys[/QUOTE]

And that color is beautiful too!
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I was the one looking for a dress, but we found one a couple of weeks ago. I would have posted about it, but I couldn't find a pic of it online anywhere. I do love that dress, though. Isn't that the same one Tiger said she wanted for her rehearsal?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_elle-least-think-mob-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5507b9e-9024-4d43-b709-affbea11cdb6Post:5909e208-df82-46cd-92d2-ddcd3d8b0693">Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is really pretty. I think you're right Elle, that's the same one (or very similar) that Tiger was looking for. Did you ever decide on blue or tan for your BMs dresses, Elle?
    Posted by buggle2[/QUOTE]

I was pretty settled on just telling all of them to get their own neutral-ish dress and hopefully ending up with a variety of shades, fabrics, and styles, but I haven't made any decisions.  I haven't even formally asked anybody to be in the WP yet, because the situation I'm going through with my friend (if you don't remember, don't ask -- it's a long, lame story) has made me reassess several things.  Then, my mom bought a beigy-goldish colored dress so maybe I want the WP in something different?  IDK.  I am really bad at making decisions in general.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad that my memory isn't complete crap.  Haha.   Glad that your mom found something. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_elle-least-think-mob-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5507b9e-9024-4d43-b709-affbea11cdb6Post:690bce73-afa8-4103-abd5-38cb33ffe911">Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress : I was pretty settled on just telling all of them to get their own neutral-ish dress and hopefully ending up with a variety of shades, fabrics, and styles, but I haven't made any decisions.  I haven't even formally asked anybody to be in the WP yet, because the situation I'm going through with my friend (if you don't remember, don't ask -- it's a long, lame story) has made me reassess several things.  Then, my mom bought a beigy-goldish colored dress so maybe I want the WP in something different?  IDK.  I am really bad at making decisions in general.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I think it's a good move to see where things go in terms of your WP.  Part of me didn't want any sort of WP.  Then again, I would have been cool with flying off to some island.  Haha. 

It will all come together in the end.  It always does. 
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_elle-least-think-mob-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5507b9e-9024-4d43-b709-affbea11cdb6Post:8bd0dd1f-00c6-4e8f-a5c0-477b749f2cf0">Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad that my memory isn't complete crap.  Haha.   Glad that your mom found something.  In Response to Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress : I think it's a good move to see where things go in terms of your WP. <strong> Part of me didn't want any sort of WP</strong>.  Then again, I would have been cool with flying off to some island.  Haha.  It will all come together in the end.  It always does. 
    Posted by TheMutleys[/QUOTE]

<div>That's pretty much where I am right now.  I think we should just have my two brothers and FI's two sisters and be done with it.  But I know a couple of our friends would be really disappointed if we did that.  And I know it's not about them, but maybe it is a little...</div>
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_elle-least-think-mob-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c5507b9e-9024-4d43-b709-affbea11cdb6Post:3b9c257b-2661-4b5a-b4cd-b3e0633518e1">Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *Elle* - at least I think - MOB dress : That's pretty much where I am right now.  I think we should just have my two brothers and FI's two sisters and be done with it.  But I know a couple of our friends would be really disappointed if we did that.  And I know it's not about them, but maybe it is a little...
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

You still have some time. And there's nothing wrong with a small WP. We had three on each side. A friend of mine had her two sisters and her H's two best friends.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards