Missouri-St Louis
Options

Bottles and Jars

Hey All!

My sister will be getting married in November at City Museum and is looking to do centerpieces using old, random, glass bottles and jars.  We have been searching around at old antique/resale shops but just aren't finding the numbers or types of bottles/jars we were hoping for!  Is anyone else using the same type of centerpiece that would be willing to part with the bottles/jars before November?  If you are, please email me at sarahjeanschmidt@gmail.com!

Thanks, happy planning!

Re: Bottles and Jars

• Options
    rweiss07rweiss07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

do you want mason jars? I have couple i could give you if we end up being in the same area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married Oct.1 and want to do the same thing, but we are going to do all blue glass. If you're interested in that I would be happy to work something out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently ran across some cute jars and bottles on Etsy that were reasonably priced...you might check there
  • Options
    cbvcru67cbvcru67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you searched for any local flea markets or anything like that?  I have some friends who collected similar things for a really good deal, but they are nearer to  Chicago.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Hobby Lobby too- their glassware is reasonable and half off every other week or so.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Craigslist or like a few others said go to flea markets, what part of STL are you in? There is a  big antique mall in St Charles.  Maybe if you mix & match you will have better luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My parents recently cleaned out my grandmothers "collections" She had a ton on bottles and jars. Is there anything specific you are looking for? Let me know, they have a lot of different styes. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out leftovers etc in st charles
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards