Canada-Ontario

Vendor Review: Gown and Glory

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to share a great experience that I had with a wedding vendor. I just bought my wedding dress at Gown and Glory in Mississauga and got a really good deal ($2000 dress for $750), but more than that I had a really good time shopping at Angela's in-home boutique. 

The selection isn't enormous, because G&G is a consignment store, but if you're looking for a deal on a dress, it's really worth checking out. Angela is really caring and fun, listens to what you want and really works to put you in the right dress. Her selection may be small but it's exceptionally high quality obviously very well cared for. She also sells Henkaa dresses, which we're using for our bridesmaid dresses - I'm kind of jealous, I want to get one for myself!

In short, it's a fun, relaxed and intimate place to shop where you're personally looked after by someone who is great at customer service! I highly recommend it!

Re: Vendor Review: Gown and Glory

• Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like an awesome shop - will definitely look into it in the new year!  Thanks for the recommendation!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for the review! I have not started dress shopping yet but am starting a list of places to visit. I love Henkaa dresses. We bought them at the bridal show in September and love them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards