Hawaii

Married! With reviews and PIP's

Hello ladies!  Just thought I'd give you some reviews on my wedding!

We got married June 20 at the Five Palms in Kihei (on Maui)

Wedding Planner: Tropical Maui Weddings - A+++
These ladies were fabulous.  really reasonable, really organized and really awesome overall.  Jackie did all the pre-planning....gave some excellent advice and recommendations and basically kept me sane through the planning.  Lori was our DOC and was amazing.  Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch!

Venue: Five Palms - A+
They ended up being a lot pricier than we orginally thought when we booked.  Kathryn, their wedding coordinator is good, just very slow at responding and very difficult to get answers out of.  The patio was gorgeous (where we ate dinner) and all the food and drinks were fabulous.  Their lawn overlooking the beach was a perfect setting for a wedding....absolutely gorgeous!!  It turned out absolutely perfectly and they even let us stay on after the patio closed so we could finish up drinks in the lounge.

Photography: Mike Sidney - A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I honestly can't put enough plus signs behind this guy.  He was amazing.  We only had him for 2 and a half hours, but he certainly made the most of his time.  As soon as he arrived, he was running around like a mad man getting stuff done.  Absolutely amazing, super organized, didn't forget any of our must-have shots.  And most importantly, the photos turned out SO GORGEOUS!!!  

Hair & Makeup: Martie & Christine - A++++++
I think these 2 work for the wedding planner and Martie is actually moving away shortly.  I was really impressed with both of them.  Martie looked at a few inspiration pics and put it altogether into something gorgeous and Christine encouraged me to do something different than normal and I am so happy I did cause it looked amazing....and it was light....I hardly felt like I was wearing makeup at all!

Videographer: Maui Style Media - A+
haven't seen the finished result yet, but the girl who showed up (I think her name was Kelly) was great. She worked really well with our photog and stayed out of the way mostly!

Musician: Jamie Lawrence - A+
Awesome!  i wish I'd gotten to hear more of his music but H said it was really good.  he even learned a new song for us at our request

Celebrant: Pastor Laki - A+
I thought he'd be cheesy but he was really awesome.  He kept it light but romantic!  very cool.

Flowers: Lois Hiranaga from loismauigirl.com: A++++
The flowers were truly amazing.  she worked with our budget and came up with something perfect.  I sent her a few inspiration pics and she made the most gorgeous bouquets and centrepieces.  I was truly impressed with her work.  Would definitely use again.

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Married! With reviews and PIP's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards