August 2012 Weddings

Torn about BMs dresses

I'm super torn!!! I used to be all for Option A (the ones on the left) but after watching the royal wedding/Charlotte York's wedding to Trey/seeing pictures, I'm loving BMs in a light champagne color (Option B)
Option A v
<Option B

What do you think? The boxed in part is "me" and FG is what we will probably/most likely be wearing/look like.

Our wedding is more of a vintage, traditional vibe to it.
Bio!
Updated 8/9!

Re: Torn about BMs dresses

• Love, love, love option B! I was originally thinkin the same - of doing something in a champagne color, really using neutral tones. I think it looks so classic and elegant.
    image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree - I'm now worried the three different colors will look too modern whereas the dresses being the same color would look so much more classic.
    Bio!
    Updated 8/9!
  • I love option B. Classic is always a good thing. I was thinking of doing the same thing, all one color, all in the same dress. But what i have been seeing lately is the bridesmaids are in the same color, but different style dresses since they may have different body shapes and may not look the great in a uniformed dress. I'm thinking of doing that for my wedding since I have girls from all different sizes. But your options are very pretty and I love your wedding colors. And now I don't feel like I am the only one debating on bridesmaid dresses so far in advance from the wedding,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment

Well as you know I'm totally a fan of champagne!
    So therefor I got for option b :)
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • I think both are really pretty! But I think option B will be more traditional, so if that's the way you're going, pick option B :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards