Florida-Central Florida

Photography

Good morning!

Has anyone heard anything about Clearly in Focus Photography?  I've been emailing with Adrienne a bit, she's very friendly and her prices are fair and competitive, but I can't find any reviews for her anywhere.  Her Facebook page wasn't too helpful.

Photography is the most important aspect of my wedding (for me) and I am being really picky because I don't want to regret who I chose.  My top choice is Vitalic Photo based out of Vero Beach but their prices are a little steep.  I LOVE their work though.  Ahhh decisions.  And I've only just begun planning!

Any feedback?  Thanks!

Re: Photography

• edited December 2011
    We met the Vitalic team at a show this summer.  good people!  Haven't heard of Clearly in Focus.  You definitely get what you pay for when it comes to wedding photography.  Good luck with everything.

KMD Creations
    www.kmdcreations.com
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I've never heard of them. I'd be a little leary not finding any reviews. Maybe you should try looking around at a couple other places that you find good reviews for to see if they are in your price range.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still on the hunt Kellie Warren-Underwood with
    KWU (K-woo) photography is amazing!!!  Her prices are competitive, as well.  You can find her on facebook and she has a website and blog.  You will definitely get great pics if you use her! (I am a bit bias, as she is who we are using;) haha  She is out of Orlando, but does travel, as she will be traveling for our St. Augustine wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked my photographer a lot. YOu can check out the review in the link below.  
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked out Tab McCausland?  Her prices are fair and style looks like the photographer you mentioned you like.  :)
    jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
    married bio with vendor reviews
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_clearly-focus-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:d7fb4769-66cc-4ff4-bd6e-d11755e7a371Post:8d556490-cf33-4382-b978-8b16000e90d8">Re: Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you checked out Tab McCausland?  Her prices are fair and style looks like the photographer you mentioned you like.  :)
    Posted by SoonToBeJLO[/QUOTE]

<div>I contacted her.  Thank you! :)</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Through my venue, I met Molly Dempsey... She does amazing photos. She recently did my engagement shoot and the pics are to die for. You can check her out at mollydempseyphotography.com
    Ready to be a MRS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards