Wedding Etiquette Forum

You can talk to me, set your secrets free baby AKA Evening thread

And now that song is stuck in my head. 

Anyone around? 

Re: You can talk to me, set your secrets free baby AKA Evening thread

• Me! I'm headed out the door to grab a snack and spend some time with H. We're having an 'inniversary' tonight and staying in. I'm excited. I really am a home body.
  • Cute Erin.  What'cha celebrating?
  • Erin, I'm a homebody too. It's fun to go out every once in awhile, but more often, I like to stay in.

I'm here, about to get something for dinner and then watch Pretty Little Liars at 8. I'm also doing laundry and packing for the shore tomorrow. My parents and the dogs are down, so I think I'm going down until Thursday. I'm going to miss FI, but hopefully he'll use the time to get a lot of studying done.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was just about to start one of these!

I'm watching Mystic Pizza on Netflix. I love that movie.

I also watched Indecent Proposal today for the first time, and I admit, I liked it.

But FTR, I could NEVER do what she did!
  • Hi!

H and I just had dinner.  I made prawn scampi pasta.  It was awesome.
  • I'm here. Of course. Addressing envelopes. 

DD is out with bio mom for dinner. And guess what? Bio mom wants to make nice. Or at least be civil and such, so I'm kind of excited! Tomorrow is DD's LPN pinning and we are all going to it and out to supper afterward and honestly, I've been dreading it. But DD called a bit ago and said they had a good talk and she thinks it is all gonna be OK. Can I even tell you what a sigh of relief that is? Will see how tomorrow goes! If we can be nice for this, maybe the wedding won't be as hard as we feared. 

• I'm here and drinking my way through more than half a bottle of champagne from our wedding! We're watching The Great Escape from our DVR. First time watching it, it's intense.
  • Would love to have a shore option close to us.  Closest is probably San Diego which is about 5 1/2 hours away. 
  • Mica, I thought of you today, because of your sig. I was watching Grey's Anatomy on Lifetime, and I was like, "Sandra Oh doesn't age!"

And that's when I thought of your sig pic. :)
  • I'm here!

FI is making his pasta again, so I am excited for dinner, other than that nothing special. We will probably end up taking the dogs to the dog beach later.

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-can-talk-to-me-set-your-secrets-free-baby-aka-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7432a1aa-7d6c-484d-b1d5-f5428639dac7Post:6d6b7a3b-295a-4c8d-9650-5feffe791131">Re: You can talk to me, set your secrets free baby AKA Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Would love to have a shore option close to us.  Closest is probably San Diego which is about 5 1/2 hours away. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

<div>San Diego is worth the trip! :)</div>
  • Midge KUI?  Sweet!  :)

Good luck tomorrow Willy!
  • Still at work.... I rode my bike into work today so I'm looking forward to the ride home.  Oh man I have no clue what to make for dinner tonight.  Any suggestions?  We have a ton of frozen chicken.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • How do I center text in my sig?
  • I love Grey's. And Sandra Oh. She doesn't age. Hmmm, maybe I have to hate her now. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-can-talk-to-me-set-your-secrets-free-baby-aka-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7432a1aa-7d6c-484d-b1d5-f5428639dac7Post:196bb460-78ef-4c4d-b2d3-0073be7f07e0">Re: You can talk to me, set your secrets free baby AKA Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here and drinking my way through more than half a bottle of champagne from our wedding! We're watching <strong>The Great Escape</strong> from our DVR. First time watching it, it's intense.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

<div>I love that show! Which episode are you watching?</div>
  • Evening!

I am so full!  H and I made homemade bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches on bagels.  I feel like the grease is coming out of my pores.

Right after dinner, H said he would take the old futon mattress to the dumpster, so I brought the rest of the trash down.

I can't wait for my birthday so I can start upgrading my studio/craft area!  Woohoo!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-can-talk-to-me-set-your-secrets-free-baby-aka-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7432a1aa-7d6c-484d-b1d5-f5428639dac7Post:62c02517-6c7b-43e8-8c4a-42c110dfd973">Re: You can talk to me, set your secrets free baby AKA Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]How do I center text in my sig?
    Posted by sarabear23[/QUOTE]

<div><*center>ENTER TEXT/CODE/WHATEVESRS HERE</*center> without the *s'</div>
  • Sara, I think you just put this </br>
    before it. 

Oh, and I love San Diego, but it's not in the budget right now.  :( 
  • I'm glad you thoguht of me, Jess!  I think Sandra Oh is in her 40s or something now.  But she looks awesome.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-can-talk-to-me-set-your-secrets-free-baby-aka-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7432a1aa-7d6c-484d-b1d5-f5428639dac7Post:ff469d71-c1ba-40b0-8cae-771f7b9cab00">Re: You can talk to me, set your secrets free baby AKA Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You can talk to me, set your secrets free baby AKA Evening thread : I love that show! Which episode are you watching?
    Posted by sarabear23[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>USS Hornet.\</div>
  • heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Evening, Ladies. 

I just sat down after cleaning the kitchen and all the bath rooms. Now watching H install a ceiling light/fan..fun!
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-can-talk-to-me-set-your-secrets-free-baby-aka-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7432a1aa-7d6c-484d-b1d5-f5428639dac7Post:8fe034d3-4850-494f-8947-a0160b9a4c45">Re: You can talk to me, set your secrets free baby AKA Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sara, I think you just put this </br /> before it.  Oh, and I love San Diego, but it's not in the budget right now.  :( 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

<div>That's to make it go to the next line, so you still mightfr need that.</div>
  • Thanks, Girlie!

Holy crap. Sandra Oh is 40? Dang. She looks AH-MAZING
  • Thanks Midge. And, that was a great one. The Alcatraz one was my favorite so far, I want to go there so bad!
  • Listen to Midge then Sara.  :)

Hockey, at first I read it as you made homemade bacon (stop) and was seriously impressed. 
  • Evening! I'm babysitting N tonight. They let me bring Sasha though so that's pretty awesome. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-can-talk-to-me-set-your-secrets-free-baby-aka-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7432a1aa-7d6c-484d-b1d5-f5428639dac7Post:ee3e6c8f-1cf3-46f0-9aa5-71f8bb08a7a1">Re: You can talk to me, set your secrets free baby AKA Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hockey did you ever find out what movie you were thinking of?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>I was totally thinking about this more than once today too. I even tried to google it to no aavail. </div><div>
    </div><div>Sarah, that one got deleted from our DVR by mistake. :(</div>
  • Midge for some reason your sig pic is the only one I can see at work. But that's okay with me because it's freaking adorable!

Work was CRAZY today.  They had me on the other team for the first chunk of the day and the phone literally didn't stop ringing from 11-5. It was horrible.  now I'm back on the team I'm supposed to be on.  I changed my name this morning so I'm making a list of all the places I need to notify of the name change. 
  • Aw, bummer! Hopefully it re airs so you can see it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards