Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Whats your beef?

I dont think this needs any explanation.

- I sent a very important and difficult email lastnight and have gotten NO response for it, other than being told they need time to absorb it. I either want to be yelled at or told its ok. I dont like suspense.

Re: Whats your beef?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-beef?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b3c0f19-d914-469d-bcad-c0fb0cf7046dPost:1a30e218-b138-44ea-888e-f942610b352b">Re: Whats your beef?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats your beef? : Yes. It's glorious and inexpensive.
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]

This is what I got for my brother's wedding ceremony (per recommendation by a few knotties.) I only got one large bottle though and it just barely served the 17 people that were there. It went really quickly!
  • Options
    Ricks, I was for awhile really wanting to do some research into the correlation between nutrition and mental illnesses and their severity.  Part of me still wants to, but going to school for a psychology PhD and a level of nutrition education just seems daunting right now.  But maybe some day.
  • Options
    It's a great champagne alternative because most people don't actually care for champagne.

It's honestly the form of alcohol I drink the most. It's what we had at the wedding and everything, lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-beef?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b3c0f19-d914-469d-bcad-c0fb0cf7046dPost:897a46fa-471f-41e4-a766-8c0a5d6ee058">Re: Whats your beef?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My beef is that after not seeing my best friend for over a month, she came over on Thursday for about an hour and a half. We chatted about work, friends, etc and she went on to tell me about all of the fun things she has done with our friends lately. It made me feel like shiit because she never once thought to invite me too.
    Posted by ggmae[/QUOTE]

That sucks, gg.

I <strong>hate</strong> when that happens.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-beef?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b3c0f19-d914-469d-bcad-c0fb0cf7046dPost:dc37aa10-dcf0-4581-89a7-944f860a8ad4">Re: Whats your beef?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats your beef? : Headaches run in my family, so I'm used to them. But I'm not appreciating that I keep getting them on the weekends. I really think it's because I've been sleeping too much. That and sometimes THEY'RE (wtf was I thinking?) tension headaches. I'm not tense at all lately, but I can feel it in my neck more than anywhere else. I think I need to rearrange how I use my pillows at night.
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]

Ouch, :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-beef?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b3c0f19-d914-469d-bcad-c0fb0cf7046dPost:caf5829c-16ca-4ed6-929a-4a591095de54">Re: Whats your beef?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ricks, I was for awhile really wanting to do some research into the correlation between nutrition and mental illnesses and their severity.  Part of me still wants to, but going to school for a psychology PhD and a level of nutrition education just seems daunting right now.  But maybe some day.
    Posted by mocha beans[/QUOTE]

That interest me too! I'd love to take some psych classes but I don't have the time or money.
  • Options
    OH MY GOD.

Thank you to everyone who said you liked my new sig, it's from our engagement pictures today. Those two polaroids were used in another picture.

The engagement pictures were an hour away, then we went to a bar out there with some friends who had helped with Brinkley.

I have a 7:30 flight, as I said, and discovered AS I WAS TRYING TO CHECK IN, that I had left my credit card at the bar. The one I'd need to pick up my tickets tomorrow.

So pardon me for not thanking y'all earlier, we were just making the 2 hour round trip. Again.

THAT IS MY NEW BEEF.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Yes, TJ. I also like your pictures.

And btw, I was bored earlier and was reading your blog. I like to read it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards