New Jersey

Make-up trial/hair (PIP)

So I've decided to use Kathy at Visage in Oradell. Below are the before & after pics of the make-up. The last pic is of my hair with make-up, the hair isn't done but it's sort of what I want to do with it on the day.

Au natural, lol

All dolled up as my fiance says:

With hair nearly done:

Re: Make-up trial/hair (PIP)

• Babycakes SEBabycakes SE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very nice! I think it has a classic vintage-y look to it- so pretty!

image 291 Invited
    image 140 Ready to Party image 14 Fail image137 testing my patience
    RSVP Date: April 30
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You look so pretty! You have to go out tonight. I had a makeup trial on a Tuesday and went right to bed. Lol.
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty :) @giaspo: you're hilarious!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty! Are you doing anything fun tonight?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_up-trialhair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:bb57fd46-f477-4f0c-8125-d83a35d67b91Post:3363c83b-a43c-40c3-bcff-0f39bd689ed0">Re: Make-up trial/hair (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very pretty :) @giaspo: you're hilarious!
    Posted by Kristinathebride[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I had five makeup trials in the past two weeks and didn't go out after any of them (but did find an MUA I love). Yesterday I had a hair trial and conveniently drove past the salon where I got my dress, so I got to see the hair and jewelry with it. It was fun! Don't do like me. Go out! Lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_up-trialhair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:bb57fd46-f477-4f0c-8125-d83a35d67b91Post:bb3fe0aa-aac4-4448-99f9-da6c8a0e831f">Re: Make-up trial/hair (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Make-up trial/hair (PIP) : To be honest, I had five makeup trials in the past two weeks and didn't go out after any of them (but did find an MUA I love). Yesterday I had a hair trial and conveniently drove past the salon where I got my dress, so I got to see the hair and jewelry with it. It was fun! Don't do like me. Go out! Lol
    Posted by Giaspo[/QUOTE]

That's so great you found someone!  Wow, 5 trials?  That would exhuast me, lol.  Must have been so nice to see the gown with your hair done! Aww!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks. I actually came & cleaned our apt & took it all off, lol.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_up-trialhair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:bb57fd46-f477-4f0c-8125-d83a35d67b91Post:38bfd7f8-28e8-45b5-8d5c-9636eca3636c">Re: Make-up trial/hair (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks. I actually came & cleaned our apt & took it all off, lol.
    Posted by Geri510[/QUOTE]

Aww, lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice makeup! She did a good job. To be honest, your hair looks like a day-time work look, not a wedding look- or you didnt get it done?
  • edited December 2011
    Reilly626 -- I know, it isn't completed & will look much more polished for the day.

Thanks
  • maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with others, lovely makeup! But hair needs more flair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards