Wedding Party

Maid of Honor! Need Serious help!

Okay so I can't decied on a maid of honor! 3 people in my life are the more important people ever! and i dont know what to do. All 3 girls are my best friends. All have different qualities that would make them a good maid of honor! Anyone have suggestions on how to pick the maid of honor! without hurting someones feelings!

Re: Maid of Honor! Need Serious help!

• In Response to Re:Maid of Honor! Need Serious help!:[QUOTE]Okay so I can't decied on a maid of honor! 3 people in my life are the more important people ever! and i dont know what to do. All 3 girls are my best friends. All have different qualities that would make them a good maid of honor! Anyone have suggestions on how to pick the maid of honor! without hurting someones feelings! Posted by mcpriest95[/QUOTE]

The only quality that at MOH needs is that she be your nearest and dearest friend. If you have 3 people that fit that, then just don't have a MOH. Make them all bridesmaids.
  • Agree. Just don't have a MOH and make them all bridesmaids. That is what I am doing.
  • Exactly. There's no need to have a hierarchy. You could even call them all Maids of Honor. :-)
  • I actually really like that idea! Have them all be it. They all just mean so much and have been there. It was tearing me apart!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_maid-of-honor-need-serious-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:ff9c5cb5-a631-40a6-8bc4-3fa6e6c03f8aPost:00e932a1-159c-4800-a53a-1db4b5e941c2">Re: Maid of Honor! Need Serious help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]"I love you all too much to pick and choose from among you, and set one above the other.  I couldn't possibly.  I will not select an honor attendant." BRIDESMAID is not a peon position.
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Agreed!

</div>
  • Ditto PPs. Make them all bridesmaids.:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had no maid of honor, just 2 bridesmaids. It's not really necessary to have someone be THE CHOSEN ONE, seeing as how they all do the same thing. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I agree that you can give them all the honor of Maid of Honor or Bridesmaid, whichever you choose. Keep in mind that depending on what you want your ceremony and pictures to look like you will still have to choose the order in which they stand and which one will be standing next to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am having the same issue with two girls. One is my sister and one is my cousin. They both mean so much to me and they both want to be my MOH! The only thing is that they have both made it clear that if they do not receive the MOH title then they will be very disappointed. One even said that if she doesn't get the title she would not choose me as her MOH. Any suggestions?!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards