New Jersey

Il Tulipano Vs. Il Villaggio

2»

Re: Il Tulipano Vs. Il Villaggio

• edited December 2011
    We just booked Il Villaggio for April 14, 2012!  We are working with Bob and he has already made the whole process exciting and enjoyable!  I've been to Il Tulipano as well but there is something special about Il Villaggio!  We cannot wait!
    Vacation
  • sadsam1019sadsam1019 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Stephanierwood - i dont suppose you can share pricing info with me?  I'm actually interested in getting married over there the week prior (Good Friday wknd) so I'm hoping to snatch a goo deal.  So far, Mayfair farms quotes me the best deal of $95 with a seafood bar upgrade. This is for a Saturday evening weddding with ceremony. They also offer chillean sea bass as an entree + Vinesse hour.  Not sure where I can find such a good deal.  The only drawback is that Mayfair gave us the downstairs room which is a bit dated.  Further, ther's a bit of a musky smell when we walked into the front door....

thanks
  • edited December 2011
    The nice thing about the downstairs room at mayfair is that you have use of the patio.  That is a pretty good deal, cheaper than they quoted us for a 2009 wedding back then.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes. probably the best deal thus far maybe becasue it's Holy Saturday.  But i cant seem to get past the musky smell when i walk into mayfair farms and the dowstair room is a bit dated with teal color wallpaper.  Jenni, the sales person, was AWESOME though.  The most sincere sales person/ banquet manager I've seen through this entire process.
  • edited December 2011
    Did you look at tides?  They offered great deals on off dates like that.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi USER876 - yes. the tides quoted me a really good price at $75 pp but they only had the downstairs room available (Feb - beginning of April) which is way to stuffy for 150 guests.  Downstairs ballroom is really not great for wedding reception becasue there's no windows and it just makes the 'grandness' less grand. The ground is definitely great but it's only worth it if you get teh upstairs ballroom.

• I am curious to get a range of per person fee  at Il Tulipano.  Most reviewers loved the food.
    Were they easy to work with? Is there room for a band?

NMQ
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards