Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Best dj

Andy  Booth and jeremy gnass work togather now and 3800.00 is to much who would be the next best dj in pittsburgh!

Re: Best dj

• 2nd II none productions are AMAAAAAZING. they're going to cost you a lot less, but I had eric and willie at my weddings and got so many compliments on them, my cousin was going to book them for his wedding too. www.letusdj.com
  • ill second 2ndIINone! Saw Dj Chaz host a wedding show last year and we were so impressed we booked them for our wedding on the spot. Our wedding is in April.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I really liked Willie from 2nd to None but they are still a little pricey in my opinion, because you're paying for both a DJ and an Emcee. My photog used DJ Bill Bara from Modern Era Weddings and I've heard really great reviews on him, but he was still out of our price range. We opted for DJ H from Modern Era because he has a similar style to Bill Bara but a lower price. It really depends what you're looking for though... DJ H does the emcee and DJing, which is all we needed, because our family won't need someone like Willie to get them dancing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks a lot i will check them out
  • Wedding shows are the best place to book! 2nd ii none was 1500 for the emcee and dj for 5 hours but we got 500 off that price for booking at the show
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards