Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Randy from Say Yes To The Dress Coming to MN!

Hi Ladies!
I'm sure fellow PEC brides got this email from Heather today, but I wanted to share it with the rest of you MSP knotties. Randy from SYTTD is coming to film a show and help brides find their dress in April! Unfortunately I've already found my dress, but for those who haven't, how awesome would this be?!

Do you dream of walking down the aisle with the help of New York City’s premiere bridal expert but your budget doesn’t include a trip to the big apple? Never fear! It’s Randy to the Rescue!

For the first time ever, TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress fashion expert (and resident “FOB” – friend-of-the-bride) Randy, is heading off the floor of Kleinfeld and behind the wheel of a big rig – to bring his favorite gowns, his unsurpassed dress knowledge, and his signature “head-to-hem” styling approach to you!

If you love TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress and live in Minnesota, now is your chance. Email us with your name, age, location, and wedding date ASAP to randytotherescue@gmail.com.

Randy will be in MN. on April 15th, so don't waste any time!  Casting will be coming to a close shortly, Best of luck! 
http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/randy-to-the-rescue
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Randy from Say Yes To The Dress Coming to MN!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards