May 2013 Weddings

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday, I am so excited this week seemed to drag. What does everyone have going on this weekend??

I have my sister's candle party tonight and then nothing really planned, next week will be crazy my birthday is Tuesday and family dinner on Wednesday and it sucks but we have to say see ya later to my brother because he is leaving for Afghanistan on Thursday. I refuse to say goodbye so that's why I went with see ya later.
May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
Cake
my read shelf:
Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TGIF

• Amen!!! So happy its Friday!!! I work today and tomorrow and babysitting some cute little kiddos on Sunday... Hopefully if the lake isnt too low we can get out on the boat sometime this weekend. I am long overdue for some fun in the sun...
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tomorrow I'm going with my family to our annual go to the beach and eat lobster day.  Then we're packing and making lists of addresses for the STDs the other days.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_tgif-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:69934651-f91c-46e5-8d93-c695c20ef0d3Post:351b1df0-51dd-4567-9a47-0d82884619b2">TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank goodness it's Friday, I am so excited this week seemed to drag. What does everyone have going on this weekend?? I have my sister's candle party tonight and then nothing really planned, next week will be crazy my birthday is Tuesday and family dinner on Wednesday and it sucks but <strong>we have to say see ya later to my brother because he is leaving for Afghanistan on Thursday. I refuse to say goodbye so that's why I went with see ya later.</strong>
    Posted by RebCappon[/QUOTE]

<div>Aw Reb, I'll be thinking about you & your family! Please thank your brother for me. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Tonight: I will be at the Devils/Rangers game. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!!</div><div>Tomorrow: Going to Philly for a G2G with a couple ladies that I'm friends with from the NEY board. </div><div>Sunday: FI & I are meeting with an officiant in the morning & then if the weather holds out we're going to the beach.</div><div>Monday: Either beach or park or laziness of some sort, depending on the weather. </div><div>
    </div><div>Also, I really want to go see Chernobyl Diaries this weekend. We had tickets to the screening last night but I went & bought my wedding dress instead!!!</div>

• SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_tgif-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:69934651-f91c-46e5-8d93-c695c20ef0d3Post:351b1df0-51dd-4567-9a47-0d82884619b2">TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank goodness it's Friday, I am so excited this week seemed to drag. What does everyone have going on this weekend?? I have my sister's candle party tonight and then nothing really planned, next week will be crazy my birthday is Tuesday and family dinner on Wednesday and it sucks but we have to say see ya later to my brother because he is leaving for Afghanistan on Thursday. I refuse to say goodbye so that's why I went with see ya later.
    Posted by RebCappon[/QUOTE]

I will be praying for your brother.

Tonight we are relaxing, probably taking the kids to the park to burn their enegry. Tomorrow is FI's cousin's birthday, then going to my sister's for drinks. Sunday I am going to see a Queen tribute band.
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • See you later is much better :)
    We are working all weekend. At his familys business tonight and Monday to get ready for the Grand Opening and then Sat and Sunday on my mom's house to get stuff ready for the engagement party. Might go fishing or do some laying in the sun :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Prayers for your brother, Reb. My cousin's husband was just deployed as well, it's tough.

Meeting with a florist tomorrow, which should be fun! Then girls night on saturday (pizza + alcohol, yum) and sunday should be nice and relaxing. I may help my parents open their pool but no swimming for me - I just finished my back tattoo wednesday so I have to stay out of the water! Looks great though - I got a robin on my back (state bird of MI, and representative of the freshness and renewal of spring).

Yay for a 3-day weekend! One perk of getting married memorial day weekend, you'll always have a nice long weekend for anniversary celebrations!
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Nest! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We will be pray for your brother and look forward to good updates about him. Friday we're not doing mUch packing for our getaway tomorrow. Saturday were driving to Tampa for Busch Gardens wit another couple!!! Sunday the park! Monday drive home and prep for work again blah Love the 3 day weekend!
  • prayers to you brother Reb!! Today after work I am heading home to my parents house to spend time with family tonight, maybe talk wedding. Tomorrow I have a Bridal Shower Brunch then spending the afternoon/eveing with MOH in Pittsburgh then attending a cook out! Sunday go to church with family then head back to FI for a family cook out :) Monday relax... Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • REB- prayers to brother.  my cousins hubby in army.  he just got back from korea not to long ago. 

this weekend im not sure what ill be doing since im trying not to get sick. lol prolly a lot of rest. 

• lalanslalans member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Running my first 5 k tomrrow at 9 am (EEEKKK).  Then Sunday we have FI's sister's college graduation party.  Monday once we are back, we will try and go to some of the memorial day things around here.  I have to figure out which are Sunday and which are Monday.  There are some small towns around that have very nice events.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reb, please thank your brother for everything he does! Headed to the beach...if it doesn't rain and spending some much needed QT with the FI.
  • I work tomorrow and Sunday.  And maybe tonight.  If I don't work tonight, I have literally no plans, so I'd much rather work.  Hopefully this weekend goes by fast, since I don't get to see my FI again until next week sometime.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I have a pretty busy weekend. Tonight I have my BFF's 30th birthday celebration, tomorrow a birthday party for a 1 year old, Sunday I work all day at my part time job and have another birthday party, this time for FI's dad. No idea what we're doing Monday, but I'm sure we'll think of something. Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reb, good thoughts and vibes for you, your brother and your family.

We are actually not doing anything this weekend that I know of. Hopefully we can find something to do. We are trying to save money.. ugh :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards