• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Happy May 31st!

I haven't started a post in a week or so.  Happy Thursday Ladies!
How was everyones yesterdays?  And what is going on with everyones todays?  Any cool plans?

My yesterday was good.  I put a post on the FB board about the dr appt.  I am excited to be able to see our little guy again with having another ultrasound :D  Today at work it will be pretty slow.  I am going to do the revisions that I need on the procedures for the position (lots more has changed than I thought) and finish up my web stuff.  Transfer this afternoon for our Calgary branch.  Other than that it will be a whatever day.

Z left for a branch changeover at 3:50am this morning and woke me up in the process.  He is gone all day today till possibly 8 tonight.  But he is getting more OT for it and he is doing a bunch of OT on Sunday.  He says that the rest of the OT he banks will be a "just in case" fund. 

ETA:  YAY!  the fruit ticker (after 3 weeks) has finally changed!  He is the size of an eggplant!
image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation

Re: Happy May 31st!

• gundy21gundy21 member
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary
    Hi everyone.  Based on some other boards, it looks like TK is eating posts (again).

Happy 43rd anniversary to my parents today! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Linds- it is always a nice feeling to put extra funds in the "Rainy Day" fund! Boo for such long hours though for Z.

K- Wow 43 years married is awesome, congrats to them!

I got excited this morning because I was looking at Pottery Barn's clearance and they had some nice things on there. I tried to order and everything that I wanted was sold out. Boo, but it is probably a good thing since I really need to save my $$ for other things.
    Otherwise not much going on here just another Thursday. P has off tomorrow so I am making him a shopping list of pet food, people food and paint to finish the kitchen off.
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Aw, happy anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Skipper! 

Linds, will you get another photo of your little eggplant at the next US? 

Nothing too exciting here.  Trying to track down some review dates but having issues since one of the guys I need to question is on travel to Hawaii (lucky duck) and he's likely still asleep.  Other than that I'm supposed to get the hairs cut and colored on Saturday with the BF but I think I'm going to change the appointment to just a cut since I don't think my back is up to sitting in those horrible chairs long enough for the color - and forget about me leaning back into the sink, that's just not going to happen. 
  • edited May 2012
    Happy Thursday! Finally.. the weeks is almost over! Last night we did more painting. And it's done! The bench will need another coat but we were tired and decided not to worry about it right now. Got to bed early but then I started reading the 2nd 50 Shades and that kept me up til 10:30. Today my body is sore and I am in dire need of a massage! Today is supposed to be in the mid 90's. I'm debating keeping Sadie outside. I told Robert to fill her pool up with fresh water and leave it in the shade. I don't know though.
    Tonight I want to go to the gym. It all depends on how hot it was for Sadie and if she can last another hour. I should  go though. And I have to figure out what to make for dinner. I'm thinking sandwhiches. Kinda boring I know!

K- Happy anniversary to your parents!!!
    Linds- Look at your eggplant!! He's growing so fast!
    MB- I hope your back is getting better!! And I need a hair cut too. It's down to the waist now!
    Anniversary
  • I'm a perv and totally giggled that Snickers followed up her 50 Shades comment with an I'm sore comment.  :)
  • lzmac11lzmac11 member
    1000 Comments
    K - Happy Anniversary to your parents!  That is an awesome accomplishment now a days!
    Ash- You seem to have more energy than me... wanna come and help me with the nursery? lol :)  have fun painting!
    MB - Yes, we will get more pictures.  Here they are free and we get 4 on an 8.5 x 11 sheet.  Yay!  I keep calling the house to see if they have called or not.  I hope you have fun with your bf this weekend.  Can't wait to see the new hair cut (yes pictures are a must!). 
    Serena - That is hot!  Wow.  I would die.  I am sweating thinking about it.  Fill that pool for Sadie and plunker in the shade!  And I think it is ok to skip the workout on a day like that.  You will sweat it out anyways!
  • Ha!  You know me Linds, there will be no pictures. 
  • lzmac11lzmac11 member
    1000 Comments
    In Response to Re: Happy May 31st!:
    [QUOTE]Ha!  You know me Linds, there will be no pictures. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

You are no fun!  No haircut pictures = no belly bump pictures!
  • In Response to Re: Happy May 31st!:
    [QUOTE]I'm a perv and totally giggled that Snickers followed up her 50 Shades comment with an I'm sore comment.  :)

OMG! Not because of that! That is hilarious though!
    Anniversary
  • Haha, Colleen I had to re-read Serena's post to find it! You remind me of my DH, everything I say is a sexual inuendo to him. It's funny until I can't think of any other way to word my statement and then I get mad because he just keeps laughing at me. :)

Serena- I can't believe you haven't cut your hair yet! Good for you chick, soon you and Mel can compare whose is longer!
  • Ashley- I cut it back in July. I want/need it cut so bad but I want to wait so I can donate it.

And everything I saw Robert and our friends take as a sexual innuendo as well. I was talking with a couple people while we were in Hawaii and I guess it never ends either. These couples have been married 20+ years.
    Anniversary
  • Fine Linds, I'll take a picture of the cut hair on the floor of the salon.  :)

I must be in a mood today because even my inner-dialogue (yes, the voices in my head, shush) are doing it.  I said to myself when I screwed up a spreadsheet, "Self, you suck." and my inner voice replied "Why do you think D married you?".  :)
  • lzmac11lzmac11 member
    1000 Comments
    In Response to Re: Happy May 31st!:
    [QUOTE]Fine Linds, I'll take a picture of the cut hair on the floor of the salon.  :) I must be in a mood today because even my inner-dialogue (yes, the voices in my head, shush) are doing it.  I said to myself when I screwed up a spreadsheet, "Self, you suck." and my inner voice replied "Why do you think D married you?".  :)

Not good enough!  Still no bump pictures!
    Bolded parts made me laugh out loud!!
  • lzmac11lzmac11 member
    1000 Comments
    *warning mush moment*

Just heard our First Dance song for the first time in probably 3 months or more.  Still love it, still happy I picked it.  Brought back memories of being in my dress and dancing with Z to the song. 

Makes it hard to believe that was 1 year and 1 month ago.  So much has happened and changed.  I wouldn't change any of it either!! 
  • Linds- Robert will play our song for us too. We'll be in bed and he start playing it. It definitely brings back memories!
    Anniversary
  • Aww, you saps.  :)  Who am I kidding, I've just finally stopped tearing up when watching the montage my mom made. 
  • Colleen- your inner dialog made me blush... You and my DH would get a long well!

Serena that is awesome you plan on donating your hair!

You girls are so sentimental! You are making me think I still need to get our wedding albums done. Man I am lazy at that!
  • Ash, don't feel bad,  I haven't done any albums or anything either.  My mom did the montage dvd, D's aunt sent us the canvas of our favorite pic and I've really only printed out a few faves and framed a couple.  Obviously being sentimental does not necessarily make you  motivated.  :)
  • Hi hi! I've been busy doing dishes today, with lots of breaks in between loads. ;) We finally got the call that Bessie Tacoma was finished (was in for hail damage repair from that wonky storm back in the beginning of April) and she looks great! Bad news is that they didn't repair the bumper. I had got a separate estimate when I brought her in, because the bumper was NOT caused by any hail damage, and also because we hadn't reported that to the insurance company when it happened, and planned to pay for it out of pocket, since the estimate was $207. Well apparently he "didn't know" the bumper was supposed to be fixed and Shelby is PO'd because it's been in the shop for 6 weeks! I'm mad too, but I told Shelby I'd just talk to the shop manager again when I went back to drop off the rental car. Now he's saying the original bumper estimate isn't accurate and way too low, because it was done by an insurance person that specialized in hail damage and not collision damage. He's going to give me a new estimate tomorrow, but now I'm madder, and Shelby's gonna go bananas. It's not my fault the original estimate was wrong. If that person wasn't qualified to give me that estimate she should have found someone who was. We made the decision to repair based on that estimate. Since it wasn't actually repaired and I wasn't actually charged for that repair, I'm not sure if I even have a valid argument here. Any opinions?
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • Yikes April.  Did you get that first estimate in writing by chance? 
  • Yeah, I did. And it's what he looked at and told me wouldn't fly. :(
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • Punch him in the throat Ape?  :[

Let us know what this jackwagon says tomorrow (today for some of you).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards