Not Engaged Yet

TGIF

Re: TGIF

• Omg please make work stop, right now. It's so busy today Cry

I just wanna knot and chat and that's it. 

KM: You're pretty awesome. I'm glad you joined the board! 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:507e2349-1046-438a-8463-b42f00c0051e">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Omg please make work stop, right now. It's so busy today  I just wanna knot and chat and that's it.  KM: You're pretty awesome. I'm glad you joined the board! 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Me too.  Work can suck it hard.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Danser - I use Suave dry shampoo too and love it. It has a fresh scent.

Kmbryant - I love your first gif you posted!

Tonight I am going to get my nails done after work and then I have to go buy decorations for a baby shower I am hosting on Saturday. 3 of my friends are going in on a crib mattress for our preggo friend and I have no idea which one to buy. Luckily 2 of the 3 girls have kids so I'm hoping they will email me back on which one is best. I also need to buy some decorations.

Tomorrow is cleaning, cooking, and then prepping for the shower. It's kind of a late shower, 3 PM, so I am hoping to make it to the gym too. I get nervous when I host events because I'm always paranoid people aren't having fun. Stupid, I know.

On Sunday BF and I are celebrating our anniversay by going here: http://www.themetropolitangrill.com/ and I cannot wait to eat steak - just like rdr Laughing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited March 2013
    BF and I went out to a local bar last night to play trivia. Unfortunately, the people who run the trivia night didn't come out due to the snow. So we just got a table, some drinks, and talked for a few hours. It was so nice and we had a bunch of great conversations.

Seriously though, I had 2.5 beers and I am FEELING IT this morning. I chugged water and took some advil, and am now drinking coffee. Good thing I work from home and no one has to see me in this state.

I have absolutely no plans this weekend and that is a glorius thing. We can't even go to the dog park because, unfortunately, Kaya is in heat. All I want to do is snuggle on the couch, read my book, and watch movies. 7 hours to go!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel left out of the steak party. :( Gotta go get some for this weekend.

And everyone - daww! Ya'll are being super sweet today. I don't wanna work either ;-;
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:2c9d594e-04ea-4ee1-87e0-e049c823b6f3">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TGIF : My internet browsing days started on 4chan, many moons ago. I moved to grown up reddit later. I'm a pretty big deal on the meme scene. People know me. :P
    Posted by kmbryant2413[/QUOTE]

The world would be a better and less butthurt place if more people's Internetting started on 4chan. I don't /b/ a lot -- I leave that to my fiance -- but I'm on WWP regularly and spent a lot of time in the Thunderdome on there before they put it on lockdown.

• Btw, forgot to mention, I'm so happy it's Friday!! Tonight I'm just chilling out at home and catching up on my DVR. Saturday, I will probably clean the kitchen a bit then spend the rest of the day reading on my Kindle and/or having a Disney movie marathon. Saturday night, BF will come over after he gets off work then we'll spend time just hanging out. Sunday morning, we are getting up bright and early to drive to Marietta to pick up my new bedroom furniture!! I am ridiculously excited about this because since I moved into my new apartment about a month ago, I have had NO bedroom furniture at all. My mattress is on the floor, I'm using a cardboard box as my nightstand and my clothes that don't have to be hung up are sitting in a laundry basket. Sigh. But that all changes on Sunday! Oh yeah! :)

Also, kmbryant, thank you for teaching me how to use GIFs, all I had to switch to Google Chrome and boom, your instructions worked perfectly. Thanks! :)

happy dancing
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:22b8207b-6f52-4b89-a448-88b9b559be79">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TGIF : The world would be a better and less butthurt place if more people's Internetting started on 4chan. I don't /b/ a lot -- I leave that to my fiance -- but I'm on WWP regularly and spent a lot of time in the Thunderdome on there before they put it on lockdown.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

<div>I spent all my time on /b/ and I think it broke me. Well, I say that. I think it made me a more..open minded person? I saw some sh!t, man. But I honestly think that's where I learned a lot of my snark, and my ability to tell people to STFU. Made me a better bartender, for sure! But absolutely, people would be less butthurt. I did browse your wedding bio, and would like to add that I've been to 2 scientology protests :3</div>
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:c41824b1-0cb3-4ab7-bfce-263b1d8969d5">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TGIF :  I did browse your wedding bio, and would like to add that<strong> I've been to 2 scientology protests</strong> :3
    Posted by kmbryant2413[/QUOTE]

gurl where have u been all my life

• Steign- I loved the smell of the dry shampoo too! 

Random vent- I seriously just want to pin down a closing date.  The whole process of buying this house has been so stressful.  The sellers wanted to extend the closing date another 2 months because they didn't have a home to move into yet.  We made the offer back in early December!!!!

Anniversary

• Danser- Didn't see this thread until after I posted on the accountability thread but I'm glad the show went well (even though you are sore)!

Steign- That place looks awesome!..making me hungry.

Um, FI and I are doing some dancing tomorrow and taking down our Christmas tree (I know, I know...it's March and its still up.  Very sad.)  We are going out with friends that night and just doing wedding stuff on Sunday.  It's crunch time after all.
  • Thanks minskat it was so much fun!

Anniversary

• Yayyy I'm so happy this week is over!  Glad you all have awesome weekend plans!  I don't have much in queue for the weekend (which actually makes me happy--I'm getting boring and lazy in my old age).

BF wants to go out for an after work drink tonight, which is really unlike him but I'm not complaining.  Then tomorrow night we have his sister's birthday party in the city.  Other than that, I'm hoping to slip in some tidying up and some shopping.

Happy Friday, ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm very grateful it's Friday, but I have a feeling my weekend isn't going to be much better. Last night I gave SO his rings back, and tried to end things, and he isn't accepting it. So I need to figure out how to move on from this. Outside of that, I'm cleaning the house and taking care of pupster
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:570a006d-406f-431b-9542-cb33798d50b8">Re:TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm very grateful it's Friday, but I have a feeling my weekend isn't going to be much better. Last night I gave SO his rings back, and tried to end things, and he isn't accepting it. So I need to figure out how to move on from this. Outside of that, I'm cleaning the house and taking care of pupster
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Sh!t Irish.  I'm so sorry...I know this must be heartbreaking for you.  I'm sending you hugs and thoughts.
  • Thanks min, I'm really just... Ugh. He says he is willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes until I get over my trust issues this whole thing had caused, and I just don't think I will be able to
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:570a006d-406f-431b-9542-cb33798d50b8">Re:TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm very grateful it's Friday, but I have a feeling my weekend isn't going to be much better. Last night I gave SO his rings back, and tried to end things, and he isn't accepting it. So I need to figure out how to move on from this. Outside of that, I'm cleaning the house and taking care of pupster
    Irish I'm so sorry to hear about everything going on.  I'm sending you hugs.  If you want to skype or something this weekend. Let me know.

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:76c2c023-18b8-4912-9c0c-032de05e9b1e">Re:TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks min, I'm really just... Ugh. He says he is willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes until I get over my trust issues this whole thing had caused, and I just don't think I will be able to

"Ugh" is right.  

God, this has to be so hard for you.  We are all here to support you in whatever decision you make though.  Hugs. 
  • So sorry Irish! Sending hugs your way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hey there, Real Irish...
    xoxoxoxoxo I love you
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• In Response to Re:TGIF:[QUOTE]Hey there, Real Irish...xoxoxoxoxo I love you Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

You always know how to make me smile. As long as we stay away from JR conversations lol
  • In Response to Re:TGIF:[QUOTE]I'm very grateful it's Friday, but I have a feeling my weekend isn't going to be much better.

Last night I gave SO his rings back, and tried to end things, and he isn't accepting it. So I need to figure out how to move on from this.

Outside of that, I'm cleaning the house and taking care of pupster Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Me love you long time. Seriously, Skype date with wine sounds like it's in order. You're incredible, Irish. Don't tell yourself any different.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Good "morning" ladies!! I woke up about half an hour ago, and FI is still sound asleep next to me. I love non busy Fridays! Today I'm doing laundry and reading some nerdy books while catching up on some work I don't get around to this week. I'm so flipping excited for tomorrow!!! It's rodeo season!!! I'm going to eat all the food and watch the cowboys rope and ride!!! And then The Band Perry is performing. Then MORE FOOD!!!! I love Saturdays at the rodeo! Sunday it's back to work!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:f8439273-2997-421e-8807-174905d23fcf">Re:TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:TGIF: You always know how to make me smile. As long as we stay away from JR conversations lol

<div>Jello-related?  ;-)</div><div>
    </div><div>I love you hard woman.  <3</div>
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:76c2c023-18b8-4912-9c0c-032de05e9b1e">Re:TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks min, I'm really just... Ugh. He says he is willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes until I get over my trust issues this whole thing had caused, and I just don't think I will be able to

<div>LOVE YOU. You're amazing and strong and deserve every happiness. </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:570a006d-406f-431b-9542-cb33798d50b8">Re:TGIF</a>:

Irish, I'm so sorry.  Hugs! 
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • In Response to Re:TGIF:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:TGIF:In Response to Re:TGIF: You always know how to make me smile. As long as we stay away from JR conversations lolPosted by IrishDreamerJellorelated? nbsp;;I love you hard woman. nbsp;lt;3 Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

JellO shots??? Yes please
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:570a006d-406f-431b-9542-cb33798d50b8">Re:TGIF</a>:
    Oh Irish I love you <3  You are beautiful and strong.  I'm here if you need me.  Also I think it may be time to break up the bottles of wine from your brother.  Notice how I said bottles.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited March 2013

My weekend is going to be boring and terrible.  

Today I am going swimming and grocery shopping.  

Tomorrow is an all-day term paper fest.  I also should go to church.

Sunday off to church I go.  More paper writing will consume my life.  I am making Chinese Simmering Chicken so that is the bright highlight of my weekend.  

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tgif-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:48198ac8-37b6-45a2-ad52-66315cdd1b7aPost:f8439273-2997-421e-8807-174905d23fcf">Re:TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:TGIF: You always know how to make me smile. As long as we stay away from JR conversations lol

Of course we're going to have JR conversations! Just not in bed. Because the bed is NO PLACE for conversations. Ya know?
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards