Florida-South Florida

VENUE IN SOUTH FL!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a place for my wedding in South Florida.  I can go as far as Vero and as South as Miami.  I'd prefer to have my wedding on the beach or by the water.  I'd like the reception and cermony in the same place.  I am looking to have a low budget wedding.  Who knows some good places????

Re: VENUE IN SOUTH FL!!!!!!!!!!

• Have you checked out Red Fish Grill or Rusty Pelican?
  • Check out the Wyndham in Deerfield Beach for a beach wedding or my venue, The Lighthouse Point Yacht Club, is not on the beach, but still on the water. Both offer ceremony and reception in the same place and are about $85 per person including open bar and other extras. If you wanna spend less than that, you will most likely have to stick to a restaurant on the water.....hth
  • Read my post about carolina golf club...its not by the water though you do have a lake and natural greens surrounding you,, but its a great deal if your on a budget, me and my FI wanted it by the water as well, but found that its too costly to have it there. slgirl21 is my screen name, this place includes everything for a nice price for all of what you get, you'll be shocked by what you get trust me i was floored. GL
  • Check out the Spanish River Library in Boca Raton.  That's where I got married last year.  You have to bring in your own vendors but that helps you keep costs down because you're not tied to the venue's options. HTH!

Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • I recently attended a bridal show where I participated in a cake dive and I won a free rental of The Harriet Himmel Theater in West Palm Beach worth $3800. I already have my venue and caterer so I am looking to sell it to someone for a discounted price. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and I am crushed that I couldn't work it out to have my wedding there. The voucher is good for weddings held between July and October 2013 as well as between July and October 2014. If interested let me know.
  • I'm going to be getting married at Wright by the sea and doing reception and ceremony there. It's 2000 to rent but you can bring any vendors
  • I go to church there on sundays so would actually be interested! Message me!
  • Newport hotel and resort in Sunny Isle does a $60 pp wedding package. You can have your ceremony on the beach or their pool deck overlooking the beach for $400.
  • <div>Check out Landers Gardens. I called them this week and they told me $2,500.</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_venue-in-south-fl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:6d34a80b-d342-43d3-bbf7-29a48a6baa28Post:8de1be97-0f20-420b-8cbe-65e4db747aa5">Re: VENUE IN SOUTH FL!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am living in DC and am getting married in Sept of this year...talk about starting late...but I am having similar issues in finding an inexpensive "garden" venue where I can hold both ceremony and reception.  Thank you guys for posting this.  It definitely helps to know where I should check out.  Good Luck Beachbabi :)
    Posted by farrahcs78[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards