• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Royal Wedding

princess beatrice's hat

it looked really strange.. personally I think it was awful

Re: princess beatrice's hat

• I describe it as "ridiculously fabulous".  I think British women try to out-do each other with their hats.  But yes, it is very strange.  It reminded me of when Lady Gaga wore a lobster on her head.

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It was fairly ridiculous even by english standards... ;)
  • In Response to Re: princess beatrice's hat:
    [QUOTE]I describe it as "ridiculously fabulous".  I think British women try to out-do each other with their hats.  But yes, it is very strange.  It reminded me of when Lady Gaga wore a lobster on her head.
    Posted by Hellokatie0517[/QUOTE]

hahaha. i do agree that some of these british women try out doing each other and in the long run its awful
  • Was this the antler one? It was....different.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: princess beatrice's hat:
    [QUOTE]Was this the antler one? It was....different.
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

it was a bow on a circle.. a gaint
  • edited April 2011
    really.. who taught them how to dress? Surprised
    also prince harry's date looked like she had a rough night
    [QUOTE]really.. who taught them how to dress? also prince harry's date looked like she had a rough night
    Posted by nrawlings26[/QUOTE]
    OMG....I totally agree. She's a pretty girl, but she did not look her best!
  • i saw the picture of her and was like dang someone had too much to drink the night before

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: princess beatrice's hat : it was a bow on a circle.. a gaint

It did look like antlers, no?  =-)
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

[QUOTE]really.. who taught them how to dress? also prince harry's date looked like she had a rough night

Agree.  She looked like she had just rolled out of bed.  She was not well put together.

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: princess beatrice's hat : It did look like antlers, no?  =-)
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

it did... whatever it was looked terrible to me
  • both of fergie's daughters looked like they were the who's in whoville from Dr. Seuss.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2011
    I think it was pretty awful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    [QUOTE]both of fergie's daughters looked like they were the who's in whoville from Dr. Seuss.
    Posted by lulubella2011[/QUOTE]

Amen! When they were showing the ceremony I wasl ike "Who the F is that and what on earth is she wearing?" . . my mother would NEVER EVER EVER let me out of the house looking like I'd faceplanted with a deer of some sort. DH didn't even know what to think about it at all.

Hats are awesome. Love them. Wish I could pull them off.

That hat. . shouldn't have been made. IMO. Maybe she just forgot to get an actual hat and found a left over bow from a recent present?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It is too bad their mother did not teach them some fashion sense.

The Whos from Whoville is dead on accurate!

Princess Royal Anne could have used some help dressing too - bit too garish IMO, especially for a morning wedding. 

The Queen looked regal as always - I read somewhere that every outfit is carefully planned for public appearances. 
    Anniversary
  • I thought it looked like some sort of antlers or horns.
  • I got the whole wearing hats on your forehead thing. I get the extreme tilt on the side of your head (sort of), but when they're on your forehead? No. I also want to know how they got them to stay there.

I never saw the picture of Harry's date. :(
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by ccampanelli[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious and it rings true.

Some people say she did it as a snub to Kate and William for not inviting the little princess' mother, I can't remember her name but the press calls her Fergie. Honestly, I think that if her mom was there she wouldn't have let her kid go out looking like Chulutu.
  • She always has the weirdest hats! And she had on way too much eyeliner. 
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by ccampanelli[/QUOTE]
    This is amazing.
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: princess beatrice's hat : Amen! When they were showing the ceremony I wasl ike "Who the F is that and what on earth is she wearing?" . . my mother would NEVER EVER EVER let me out of the house looking like I'd faceplanted with a deer of some sort. DH didn't even know what to think about it at all. Hats are awesome. Love them. Wish I could pull them off. That hat. . shouldn't have been made. IMO. Maybe she just forgot to get an actual hat and found a left over bow from a recent present?
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

This was hilarious and I totally agree!!  BWAAAHH!!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• LOL!  That is an awesome comparison!  That hat was fugly.
  • May Everyone is beautiful with our wedding jewelry set

http://www.fevira.com/index.php/default/jewelry-sets/2011-fashion-18kgp-alloy-crystal-gorgeous-sliver-tone-princess-necklace.html

Fashion Crystal Jewelry Wholesale & Retail
    http://www.fevira.com
    [email protected]

• Like Clinton Kelly said this morning, you could play skee-ball with her hat.
  • IMO, neither one of Sarah's daughters were dressed appropriately but I do understand that their mother was excluded from the invite list.  Perhaps they just tried to be as outrageous as possible.

One pp asked who Sarah was.  She was married to Andrew, the Queen's second son.  I think it was about 4 years after Diana & Prince Charles.  They divorced amicably, even shared the same house for years until the girls grew up a bit.

But then it was found that she was selling access to Prince Andrew and the Queen went BSC and Sarah is now persona non gratis
  • ccampanelli, that is exactly what I thought when I saw the 2 girls and exactly what I thought of William and Kate, lol.
    Planning Bio

Our wedding date is November 12, 2011

110 invited 86 accepted! 20 can't make it 4 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 12th, 2011

• Pretty sad when Joan Rivers said it looked like she had an IUD on her head lol
  • I thought it was funny to see her in the car though...she had to scrunch down because that horrible thing on her head was so tall
    Anniversary
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Cocktail:White Russian
    Photobucket
  • I thought it looked like an open toilet seatLaughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards