Washington-Seattle

Vendor Reviews with some non-pro pics, LONG!

Ok, so I am supposed to be relaxing on our honeymoon, obviously I am not capable of relaxing! Our wedding was fabulous! Here are my reviews and a few guest pictures :)

Ceremony and Reception Venue: A Chapel on Swan's Trail  www.swanstrailchapel.org/" target="_blank">www.swanstrailchapel.org
A+ The venue was SO easy to work with, Lynn, the owner, is really sweet, she was flexible with our rental drop offs and pick ups, walk through, etc... The day of she checked in but totally stayed out of the way. The venue is gorgeous, was extremely clean and I highly recommend them for a smaller wedding!

Wedding Coordinator: Erin LeBaron: Exquisite Events   www.exquisiteeventsseattle.com/" target="_blank">www.exquisiteeventsseattle.com
A+++ I cannot even say how great it was to have Erin, she went way above and beyond! Throughout my entire planning process she offered me fabulous ideas, encouraged me to finish my projects and did a great job keeping me on task. Day of she was there with Shay and they both rocked! Everything was set up- exactly as it was supposed to be, Shay ran out and got silverware for 50 people when the rental company hadn't dropped ours off and weren't able to bring them in time. I didn't know about any issues until after the wedding, so I didn't have to stress out :) I love these girls, they really made my wedding perfect!

Rentals: Abbey Party Rents   www.abbeypartyrents.com
C They were super easy to work with, had a great variety of rentals, were very affordable. My only complaint is that they forgot all of our silverware, so our coordinator had to go buy some last minute. All our other rental items were there and in great condition though.

Caterer: Renton Technical College  www.rtc.edu/catering/default.htm" target="_blank">www.rtc.edu/catering
B- planning stages, I worked with Colleen, she was great up until 2 weeks before the wedding, she tried to change our seafood prices from our contract price to market rate, after many arguments and threats she honored our contract, but it was definitely un-needed stress right before the wedding!

A+ Day of, RTC did an amazing job, the food was delicious, way better than any of the tastings we had gone to for expensive caterers. The students dressed professionally (all in black), did an amazing job plating and serving. We got so many compliments on our food, no one knew or would have guessed that we had students! I highly recommend them, we had a plated dinner, with a starter and salad, plus 3 passed appetizers for 50, and we spent under $1700, the best value and excellent food!

Bakery: Kelli's Cake Creations  www.kelliscakecreations.com/" target="_blank">www.kelliscakecreations.com
A++++ Ok, I know everyone loves Kelli, and my experience was no different than I thought it would be! Our cake was freaking delicious! It looked beautiful, simple and rustic just like I requested. It was delivered on time, was moist and I had 2 pieces! Seriously the BEST wedding cake ever.

Personal Flowers: One Happy Girl   http://www.etsy.com/shop/onehappygirl
A++++ I LOVED my bouquet, I ordered a smaller bouquet for my daughter and 4 bouts, they were all exactly like I had wanted them, were made from 100% recycled paper, and were really high quality. She made them in less than a week and shipped them out right away, total time was less than 2 weeks from custom ordering to receiving.

Wedding Photographer: Red Sparrow Photography   www.redsparrowphoto.com/" target="_blank">www.redsparrowphoto.com
A++ We have not seen any photos yet, but Katie was awesome to work with, she stepped up 2 weeks before our wedding when our original photographer canceled. It was nothing short of a miracle that she was available. I'll give a better review once we see our pictures, but she has an amazing portfolio, was super flexible, made me feel really comfortable, was great the day of, and I am SO glad that we ended up working with her instead of our original photographer!

Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Musicians: Encore Four   www.encorefour.com/" target="_blank">www.encorefour.com
A+++ What can I say, they were great! We had Ashely Sullivan and Maggie Lee, they played great music before the ceremony (or so I am told), sounded amazing during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I completely left the music selection up to them and they picked the perfect songs. They arrived on time, were dressed professionally and were very talented, they did a great job!

Dinner Hour Musician: Seattle Wedding Harpist   www.seattleweddingharpist.com/" target="_blank">www.seattleweddingharpist.com
review: Ashley Veater was fabulous! Again I left dinner music selection up to her and she played a great variety of music, she is really good, and the harp was perfect for our dinner hour, I highly recommend her!

Signage: Our Hobby To Your Home      www.ourhobbytoyourhome.com/" target="_blank">www.ourhobbytoyourhome.com
A+++ I absolutely LOVE our signs, Shelley did such an awesome job! All of our signs were exactly as described, I highly recommend them!

Hair/Make-up: Blush  www.iloveblush.com/" target="_blank">www.iloveblush.com
A+++ I freaking LOVE Shannon and Karen, they did the best job, I felt like a super model! I gave a vague description of how I wanted to look and they made it happen. They are the best and really made me feel wonderful on my wedding day!

Wedding Dress: DH Gate   www.dhgate.com/myaccount/order/orderdetail.do?act=editpost&rfxproductid=ff808081287bb96e0128a2a7f8c52811" target="_blank">www.dhgate.comwww.dhgate.com/myaccount/order/orderdetail.do?act=editpost&rfxproductid=ff808081287bb96e0128a2a7f8c52811" target="_blank"> 
A- I LOVE my dress like crazy! I got a Maggie Sottero Dallas Marie replica in champagne for $169.00, the original is almost $1000. I was super nervous about ordering a Chinese replica, but got really lucky. My dress fit like it was made for me, is high quality, made really well, and looks EXACTLY like the original I tried on at Pearls and Lace. Shipping was a tad slow (3 weeks), but well worth the wait.

Save the dates: Vista Print
A+++ I made our save the dates, uploaded the design to vistaprint and paid $7.99 plus shipping, sweet deal!

Re: Vendor Reviews with some non-pro pics, LONG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards