April 2013 Weddings

....ahhh I got bumped ;)

....over to the APRIL 2013 Board!
I'm just popping in to say hello and introduce myself. I'm engaged and FI and I had a previous date in November of 2012 and for reasons beyond our control had to set our date back. So we picked April 6, 2013 and we will NOT be changing it again, even if I have to wheel myself down the aisle in a wheelchair!!

I'm kind of a "lurker" so I don't post much but I enjoy reading the post and having a date twin....and I always introduce myself to new people! ;)

Re: ....ahhh I got bumped ;)

• Hello and welcome from a fellow April 6 bride!  :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi date twin! Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Were you at least able to keep your venue and venders?
  • Hello! Welcome :)
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_ahhh-i-got-bumped?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:68f6497a-2b1c-414f-bced-33491006ddc4Post:99e97982-98ae-471d-ab2b-fe366cbea602">Re:....ahhh I got bumped;</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi date twin! Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Were you at least able to keep your venue and venders?
    Posted by svanculin[/QUOTE]

Well originally we were planning a wedding in Vegas. The only vendor that I "lost" was the photographer. He had another bride wanting to book on my date and I couldn't hold up the process. Now, we are considering getting married in FI's home state of Virginia. But most likely, it will end up being Vegas still :)

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone (date twins!!!) :)
  • Hi & Welcome. I was also bumped from May 2012 to April 2013.
  • Hello! Great date picked thats my date as well :) what all have you planned so far?! I feel so over welmed!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_ahhh-i-got-bumped?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:68f6497a-2b1c-414f-bced-33491006ddc4Post:b38678f1-76a8-408d-a357-d14ebb43b3b4">....ahhh I got bumped ;)</a>:
    [QUOTE]....over to the APRIL 2013 Board! I'm just popping in to say hello and introduce myself. I'm engaged and FI and I had a previous date in November of 2012 and for reasons beyond our control had to set our date back. So we picked April 6, 2013 and we will NOT be changing it again, even if I have to wheel myself down the aisle in a wheelchair!! I'm kind of a "lurker" so I don't post much but I enjoy reading the post and having a date twin....and I always introduce myself to new people! ;)
    Posted by staten2012[/QUOTE]
  • congrats and welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • congrats and welcome! we're getting married april 6th as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards