New Hampshire

Hi Ladies

Wow so many new faces here! I haven't been on in awhile but I wanted to stop in and say hi from an old married lady. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the wedding planning process. I still get my share of wedding planning fun being a MOH in my sister's wedding in October so I haven't had a chance to miss it yet. It's much easier helping with someone else's wedding than planning your own though.
Anyways, life is going really well with us. Our little girl is due in June. Her name is Natalie Rose. I start 3rd trimester tomorrow so I'm sure it will be a fun/interesting next few months. We just closed on our new home a few weeks ago. All in all, everything is busy but great.
I hope everyone is doing well! I will try to stop by more often :)

Babs :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi Ladies

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Mrs.Babs!! It's good to hear from you! I hope your 3rd trimester goes smoothly!
  • edited December 2011
    I was just thinking of you the other day.  Glad to hear you and the little one are doing well!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Babs!! 

You're not an old married lady! Just a married lady ;) Glad to hear that all is going well for you! Congrats on the house and your 3rd trimester, so exciting. Natalie Rose is such a pretty name :)

You should check in more often!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Mrs Babs!! Good to hear from you again! Congratulations on your new home and your little girl on the way - you picked a beautiful name! Glad to hear that everything is going well. Ditto to Arez - you should totally stop by more often :)
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Babs!  I was wondering how you were doing.  Thanks for the update - LOVE the name.  You're U/S picture is too cute :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the house and glad to hear the baby is doing good! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy I'm sure it will be smooth.
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Mrs Babs!  Thanks for stopping by, congrats on the house and the 3rd Tri.

Hope everything goes according to plan :o)
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    newish to this board, but wanted to tell you how much i love the name natalie rose!  congrats on everything!
  • edited December 2011

Congrats on everything!!!!  Stop by more often!

• edited December 2011
    Hey pretty lady! Glad to hear everything is going well! Congrats on the house! Natalie Rose is such a beautiful name. I've never met a Natalie I didn't like :)

Hope to see you around more!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards