• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Another quiet afternoon

I know a bunch of us are probably getting back into work, and maybe even sick of each other (nah!) but it is really really quiet in here the past couple days.  I assumed we would be chatty from the gtg and have stuff to talk about.  Guess not.
image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation

Re: Another quiet afternoon

• No, no, I'm not sick of anyone! Just a busy little bee at work.

Hey, are you gonna post some of the pictures you took at the GTG? Who else had a fancy camera...c'mon girls psot those pictures! I didn't take a single one! We could probably do a recap post for those who weren't able to make it?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hey there! i have not been on much lately, i've been SUPER busy with WW. i have done 6 meetings this week! plus i am getting ready for liam's 30th birthday on saturday. his presents are here, and the crab cakes arrived! so excited to see how they turn out.
    Anniversary image<br
  • I took like 2 pictures and a short video clip at the GTG.  Whoops!

I am a happy camper...Joel's flight home has departed and I pick up my sweetie in about 3 hours.  I haven't seen him since last Friday at about 9am.  YAY!

And we are going out to one of our fav places tonight - Thursday night wine and dine deal - for $30 - 1 app to share, 2 entrees, 1 dessert to share and 2 wine tastings.  I will get both wine tastings since J doesn't like wine.  Laughing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Lisa, you wanna send me a crab cake?  That would be the ultimate right now!!

I just uploaded the pictures from my little camera.  I will bring my card from my pro camera tomorrow and upload them tomorrow.  I have to fix a bunch of pictures. 
  • Lisa my H's 30th B-Day is this Sunday! Happy birthday to your H!

I am taking him to a really nice steak dinner on Saturday night. He already knows what he wants to order :) He said he wants his present to be a gun, so he'll have to figure all that out. I got him something a little extra though and i might make him something sweet.

K- Yay for J coming home!!!

Yes I want lots of pics and a detailed recap!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • i'm so excited about the crab cakes! i wish i could have one right now, i'm bummed i have to wait until saturday! liz, that's so crazy that our H's birthdays are only one day apart! i think i might be looking forward to his birthday more than he is.
    Anniversary image<br
  • I'm not sick of anyone at all. It's just that sometimes I have other obligations and can't always post more than a couple randoms here and there. I've been working 12n-10:30p this week. I'm usually too busy while at work to post much. I was off yesterday and had some much needed catch up time with Betsy. I suck, I'm a lousy friend :(
  • Hi!

I have had a busy day at work. We had a meeting this morning, and I've been a busy bee ever since I got back to my desk.

K- Yay for Joel coming home. BTW, your dinner plans sound awesome!
    Lisa & Liz- Happy Birthday to both your hubbies.

A recap along with photos pretty please with cherries on top!
    Anniversary
  • I'm here... about to go in for my review! I hate these things. Hopefully it'll be short and sweet.
    Anniversary
  • I just posted a few photos. 
  • Missy, you aren't a lousy friend. You're busy. We're all busy. No worries :) Yay for crab cakes, Lisa! I hope they're yummy :)
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • As much as I'd love to talk to y'all all day, I always have a to-do list eight miles long. If I could figure out a way to make my house clean itself, I could be much more social :P
    Anniversary
  • Lisa I hope the crab cakes turn out great! Let us know! As far as posting/pics, I've just been lazy. I'll try and post the ones I got in just a bit.
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • Lisa- My bday is Sunday too! I guess it's a good birthday :)

I haven't been up to much this week....Jon's Bday was Monday, and then Tuesday he came down with a horrid case of the flu. He finally got rid of it lastnight, and today he called me at work to come home and help him get dressed and take him to the chiropractor.  He was lifting wood outside and collapsed...took him 30 minutes to crawl back in the house, and we dont have close neighbors so no one was around to help him :( Poor guy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Katie -

Scary stuff - hope Jon is doing better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Oh man Katie! Take care of your man, hope he gets back to normal soon!

I'm crushed at work, I don't even have time to take lunches anymore. I'm a super potty mouth too because I have people all over me to get stuff done in unreasonable time limits and then they threaten to go to my boss. I respond by putting my boss on the e-mail to them and telling them that they will get their request done when I can. I hate it when people think you are only serving them and no one else.
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Katie, hope John's ok! that's scary

Ashley, get 'em! You are only one person and you'll get it done when you get it done. I hope your boss is understanding of the situation.

Lisa, I expect a full review of the crabcakes. Por favor.

Missy, you're a terrible friend ;) I kid, I kid.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Missy, you & I can suck together (hee hee hee). 

Katie, that's crazy about your H's back.  Hope he's ok. 

I got knocked out big time with a migriane yesterday  and apparently hid my phone from myself in my drug induced haze.  Today I'm back at work and getting caught up with emails and paperwork. 
  • Katie- I hope Jon is doing okay. Also, I hope you have a great birthday on Sunday!

Ash- Sorry you are having a pesty day at work.

MB- Glad to see you are feeling better. We missed ya!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: Another quiet afternoon:
    [QUOTE]Missy, you & I can suck together (hee hee hee).  Katie, that's crazy about your H's back.  Hope he's ok.  I got knocked out big time with a migriane yesterday  and apparently hid my phone from myself in my drug induced haze.  Today I'm back at work and getting caught up with emails and paperwork. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

Glad you are better today.  Try not to hide your phone from yourself though... people worry about you! :)
  • Sorry Linds.  I found it in the bathroom drawer this morning - no idea why I put it there. 
  • That is not a good place for a phone.  At least I now know you are alive. 
  • In Response to Re: Another quiet afternoon:
    [QUOTE]Sorry Linds.  I found it in the bathroom drawer this morning - no idea why I put it there. Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

LOL that was a random hiding spot
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards